Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New to Flight Rising
1 2
Hello @Hologram, @Sapphire, @LeapingLion, @Peepster, and @unstrungharp!

Very nice to meet you all! :3 I hope you all are having a great time, and if there's anything I can help you with, or if you just want a friend or something, feel free to message me! ^_^

Very nice to meet you all! :3 I hope you all are having a great time, and if there's anything I can help you with, or if you just want a friend or something, feel free to message me! ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="Ara" date="2013-10-24 22:32:27"]Hello @Hologram, @Sapphire, @LeapingLion, @Peepster, and @unstrungharp! Very nice to meet you all! :3 I hope you all are having a great time, and if there's anything I can help you with, or if you just want a friend or something, feel free to message me! ^_^[/quote] Nice to meet you too! Love the username.
Ara wrote on 2013-10-24 22:32:27:

Nice to meet you too! Love the username.
ice_banner.png
So many people!

At this rate, it'll be impossible not to make friends!
So many people!

At this rate, it'll be impossible not to make friends!
1 2