Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • Divine Designs • SHOP CLOSED ATM
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Colorwavez
I thought it was 500 too ;w; /sobs/
but am I able to pay once it has been printed? c:
@Colorwavez
I thought it was 500 too ;w; /sobs/
but am I able to pay once it has been printed? c:
@crims

I need the payment for the blueprints sadly but no need to rush! Only one has sent in payment. Sorry for confusing you all with the pricing :( It ended up being a skincent so that's why...
@crims

I need the payment for the blueprints sadly but no need to rush! Only one has sent in payment. Sorry for confusing you all with the pricing :( It ended up being a skincent so that's why...
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@Colorwavez
It's okay! I'll be able to send payment once I sell my golden idol c:
@Colorwavez
It's okay! I'll be able to send payment once I sell my golden idol c:
@Colorwavez
I'm sending payment now :)
@Colorwavez
I'm sending payment now :)
@Helmi @CharlieRises @Izuna @Manga Hello my darlings! I've decided I can't wait anymore for [b]Shabby Chic[/b] and sent it in for printing! Time to send payment ( [b]800 gems [/b]) <3 :* [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/a3cf3265106f6613ae3691192c27a8a0/tumblr_o2pkxiEqqq1uawomqo3_r1_400.png[/img]
@Helmi
@CharlieRises
@Izuna
@Manga

Hello my darlings! I've decided I can't wait anymore for Shabby Chic and sent it in for printing! Time to send payment ( 800 gems ) <3 :*

tumblr_o2pkxiEqqq1uawomqo3_r1_400.png
@Colorwavez *waving my gems goodbye*
@Colorwavez *waving my gems goodbye*
@Crims @Helmi @Dwell @Nanosaur @Myrkskog

So I've got back Angel Wings and I have to edit it a bit! Sorry, I can't really control that it's taking so long but I feel awful anyway. I will start working on it today and ping you later so you can see the edited version before I send in.
@Crims @Helmi @Dwell @Nanosaur @Myrkskog

So I've got back Angel Wings and I have to edit it a bit! Sorry, I can't really control that it's taking so long but I feel awful anyway. I will start working on it today and ping you later so you can see the edited version before I send in.
@Colorwavez
No worries! I can't wait to see it cx
@Colorwavez
No worries! I can't wait to see it cx
sobs is there a pinglist!! i would love to be added <3
sobs is there a pinglist!! i would love to be added <3
BRebTs4.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20