Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Arcane Nest
1 2
I have two dragons rtb and I would love for the babies to have Arcane eyes. I can offer 10k gold, 10 gems, and a hatchling from the nest (depending on the size of the clutch).
I have two dragons rtb and I would love for the babies to have Arcane eyes. I can offer 10k gold, 10 gems, and a hatchling from the nest (depending on the size of the clutch).
@Xarsah

Do you still need an Arcane nest?
@Xarsah

Do you still need an Arcane nest?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly
Yes, I still am!
@Salathielly
Yes, I still am!
I have an open nest, but I don't need anything for it. Did you want a pair of dragons sent in exchange?

Edit: As collateral, I mean. :3

Edit again, I am a derp and forgot to ping. @Xarsah
I have an open nest, but I don't need anything for it. Did you want a pair of dragons sent in exchange?

Edit: As collateral, I mean. :3

Edit again, I am a derp and forgot to ping. @Xarsah
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly

Are you sure you don't want anything? If you don't want to send a pair as collateral, I don't mind! It doesn't matter to me either way.
@Salathielly

Are you sure you don't want anything? If you don't want to send a pair as collateral, I don't mind! It doesn't matter to me either way.
@Xarsah

It doesn't matter...I should have the space for a few days anyway. I just wasn't sure what the protocol was since I haven't done this before.

And unless they're going to be coatls in the pink, white, or black ranges, I am probably not interested in hatchlings, so no worries! I am happy to host. Send whenever you like, and I will show them to their nest. :3
@Xarsah

It doesn't matter...I should have the space for a few days anyway. I just wasn't sure what the protocol was since I haven't done this before.

And unless they're going to be coatls in the pink, white, or black ranges, I am probably not interested in hatchlings, so no worries! I am happy to host. Send whenever you like, and I will show them to their nest. :3
@Salathielly
XD This is my first time renting a nest, so I wasn't sure about the best way to look or ask.
And the father is a Charcoal/Rose/Pink Coatl! Mother is a Soil/Pink/Pink Imperial! I'll send the CR now! Thank you so much!!!!
@Salathielly
XD This is my first time renting a nest, so I wasn't sure about the best way to look or ask.
And the father is a Charcoal/Rose/Pink Coatl! Mother is a Soil/Pink/Pink Imperial! I'll send the CR now! Thank you so much!!!!
@Xarsah

They will fit right in with the others in my clan, then. xD And no problem! Thank you! :D
@Xarsah

They will fit right in with the others in my clan, then. xD And no problem! Thank you! :D
@Xarsah

They have four eggs! :D

I put a note in both of their bios that they belong to you. :3
@Xarsah

They have four eggs! :D

I put a note in both of their bios that they belong to you. :3
@Salathielly

:D Exciting!!!! I can't wait for hatching day! Thanks again for hosting their nest!!!!
@Salathielly

:D Exciting!!!! I can't wait for hatching day! Thanks again for hosting their nest!!!!
1 2