Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Alainey's Polymer Clay Dragons
1 2 3 4
@Alainey
neh its ok :D
@Alainey
neh its ok :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@MelanaShadow I've added better images of Simba to my completed commissions post over on page one - I figured you'd want to see!! (Also, in case you haven't seen the email yet, I shipped him out to you today!! Hope he arrives soon~)

-

@AlienEilish @arcticmoon I'm busy working on both of your commissions, now - I'm really sorry for the wait!! It's been a busy month with ax coming up. I'll send photos of my current progress as soon as I can!

@AlienEilish, I'm nearly finished with Astrophel!! I'm going to be gone for ax this weekend, but I'll hopefully be done with him by the time it's over. @arcticmoon, Donatello should follow soon after that!!
@MelanaShadow I've added better images of Simba to my completed commissions post over on page one - I figured you'd want to see!! (Also, in case you haven't seen the email yet, I shipped him out to you today!! Hope he arrives soon~)

-

@AlienEilish @arcticmoon I'm busy working on both of your commissions, now - I'm really sorry for the wait!! It's been a busy month with ax coming up. I'll send photos of my current progress as soon as I can!

@AlienEilish, I'm nearly finished with Astrophel!! I'm going to be gone for ax this weekend, but I'll hopefully be done with him by the time it's over. @arcticmoon, Donatello should follow soon after that!!
@Alainey

May I have a ping for when you open again? :) I am very excited to make another order.
@Alainey

May I have a ping for when you open again? :) I am very excited to make another order.
@AlienEilish

Oh gosh of course!! I'd be happy to. (I'll add you to the pinglist, if that works?) <3
@AlienEilish

Oh gosh of course!! I'd be happy to. (I'll add you to the pinglist, if that works?) <3
[TBD - small bump + pinging the ping list!!]

@Roez @Irefe @arcticmoon @AlienEilish -

I have a bit of time now that July is over, so I'm reopening another three slots!!
[TBD - small bump + pinging the ping list!!]

@Roez @Irefe @arcticmoon @AlienEilish -

I have a bit of time now that July is over, so I'm reopening another three slots!!
Free Bump :)
Free Bump :)
tumblr_pn13k4FLZx1x1l21fo1_250.png
1 2 3 4