Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Using Materials for Expanding Lair/Nests
I think it would be cool if we could use our gathered materials to expand lair spaces/ build extra nests. Don't know if anyone's suggested it but it seems like it would make a lot more sense and help kill the treasure sink in lair expansions.
I think it would be cool if we could use our gathered materials to expand lair spaces/ build extra nests. Don't know if anyone's suggested it but it seems like it would make a lot more sense and help kill the treasure sink in lair expansions.
I love this idea so much!
I love this idea so much!
Definite support! I think this is a great idea!
Definite support! I think this is a great idea!
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
Support! It would be super nice. And they can make it large amounts of stuff like Swipp wants to make sure it roughly costs the same in treasure otherwise.
Support! It would be super nice. And they can make it large amounts of stuff like Swipp wants to make sure it roughly costs the same in treasure otherwise.
This would be great!
This would be great!
I like this idea! I have so many materials just laying around that are quite literally useless, aside from trading to Crim or Swipp or selling it off for some extra treasure.
I like this idea! I have so many materials just laying around that are quite literally useless, aside from trading to Crim or Swipp or selling it off for some extra treasure.
I think this would be a useful way to use the items that are worth little, and help the economy out a little bit. I love it!
I think this would be a useful way to use the items that are worth little, and help the economy out a little bit. I love it!
bisexual_poly_by_pheobetheminion-d9yzrdi.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
courier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
No support on lair expansion items unless you can come up with a lore reason to please the deity in charge in exchange for more lair space, but a rare and hard to make Swip item that creates a free nest would be interesting.
No support on lair expansion items unless you can come up with a lore reason to please the deity in charge in exchange for more lair space, but a rare and hard to make Swip item that creates a free nest would be interesting.