Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Chance Meeting (OOC Thread~ !)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

Also, should we decide on who will RP the two dragons? And the Beastclan creatures?
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

Also, should we decide on who will RP the two dragons? And the Beastclan creatures?
UhFcy.gif x2TUL.gif W8y3X.gif O6XmY.gif
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Skullettez @Lunafox365
About the Rockey and the other clan buissiness those 2 clans have a bloodline bond, so they are family. And even these mercenaries wouldn't harm family and the beast clans have promised to leave them alone in exchange for the mercenaries trust. In fact I have had an idea about the reason they were doing this, it may be blackmail, the beastclans threatening to destroy Rockets clan if they do not work with them kind of thing.
Can I RP the mercenaries considering there part of my clan, someone else can RP beastclans
@Skullettez @Lunafox365
About the Rockey and the other clan buissiness those 2 clans have a bloodline bond, so they are family. And even these mercenaries wouldn't harm family and the beast clans have promised to leave them alone in exchange for the mercenaries trust. In fact I have had an idea about the reason they were doing this, it may be blackmail, the beastclans threatening to destroy Rockets clan if they do not work with them kind of thing.
Can I RP the mercenaries considering there part of my clan, someone else can RP beastclans
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
@Lunafox365

Well if rocket still wants to use them he can, but he just has to remember their new roles. XD
And as for Beastclans, I think each of us can control at least two or three. It mainly depends on just how large the Beastclan group is.

How I usually do things when I RP and there are multiple "free-use" characters about, is that me and my RP partner(s) each have our own selected characters we are in charge of using. BUT if someone posts an action or actions involving characters they do NOT use, that is ok.

An example would be this: Say YOU Luna are using a...Uh...Sakura Owl, for instance. If I want to have one of my characters interact with it, but do not want to steal the character itself from you, I'd do something like this:

"In the midst of the carnage Sykes was torn between helping everyone else and finding Skullette and getting her safely back to Larcenious. However before he can find and grab her he startles as he sees the Sakura Owl, which seems to zero in on him, then charge in his direction."

At that point, I would then pass "ownage" back onto you and allow you to futher that scene. You could make it go for Sykes, you could make it go for someone behind him, you could make it go for Sykes, then get distracted by someone else. Anything! X3 And the same goes for actual dragons and OC characters as well! If I want one of my characters to interact with someone elses or get their attention, I simply start an action similar to that and allow the owner of that character to continue the scene. X3
I think we will be able to sort that out once we figure out just how many Beatclan creatures there are, WHAT those creatures are, and who is in charge of which~

*EDIT* Ah all right, that makes sense! So maybe that is why such a conflict happens between the others and thw two mercinaries. Rocket, I thougth you said they were just random dragons, not dragons from your actual Lair. XD If they were you should have said that! That changes things, and I'm ok with it being some kind of blackmail thing going on. Are you ok with that too Luna?
@rocket2015
@Lunafox365

Well if rocket still wants to use them he can, but he just has to remember their new roles. XD
And as for Beastclans, I think each of us can control at least two or three. It mainly depends on just how large the Beastclan group is.

How I usually do things when I RP and there are multiple "free-use" characters about, is that me and my RP partner(s) each have our own selected characters we are in charge of using. BUT if someone posts an action or actions involving characters they do NOT use, that is ok.

An example would be this: Say YOU Luna are using a...Uh...Sakura Owl, for instance. If I want to have one of my characters interact with it, but do not want to steal the character itself from you, I'd do something like this:

"In the midst of the carnage Sykes was torn between helping everyone else and finding Skullette and getting her safely back to Larcenious. However before he can find and grab her he startles as he sees the Sakura Owl, which seems to zero in on him, then charge in his direction."

At that point, I would then pass "ownage" back onto you and allow you to futher that scene. You could make it go for Sykes, you could make it go for someone behind him, you could make it go for Sykes, then get distracted by someone else. Anything! X3 And the same goes for actual dragons and OC characters as well! If I want one of my characters to interact with someone elses or get their attention, I simply start an action similar to that and allow the owner of that character to continue the scene. X3
I think we will be able to sort that out once we figure out just how many Beatclan creatures there are, WHAT those creatures are, and who is in charge of which~

*EDIT* Ah all right, that makes sense! So maybe that is why such a conflict happens between the others and thw two mercinaries. Rocket, I thougth you said they were just random dragons, not dragons from your actual Lair. XD If they were you should have said that! That changes things, and I'm ok with it being some kind of blackmail thing going on. Are you ok with that too Luna?
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

That sounds like a GREAT idea!! So, here's what I've been thinking about the Beastclan- It's mainly made up of Harpys and Talonok, with a few Sethis in the bunch. Since we have 12 characters total ( including Skullette and Storm ), there would be about 20 Beastclan foes to battle. We could each RP either 2 or 3 Beastclan creatures, ( or even more ) and we can carry out your plan. How does that sound?
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

That sounds like a GREAT idea!! So, here's what I've been thinking about the Beastclan- It's mainly made up of Harpys and Talonok, with a few Sethis in the bunch. Since we have 12 characters total ( including Skullette and Storm ), there would be about 20 Beastclan foes to battle. We could each RP either 2 or 3 Beastclan creatures, ( or even more ) and we can carry out your plan. How does that sound?
@rocket2015
@Lunafox365

WOW that is a crap tone of Beastclan. X'D No wonder they were able to take out other clans...But I do love this idea!
Now, as for the specific types of Beastclans we ourselves will be using-- and I say each of us has three, and the rest are just randoms between Harpys, Talonok, Serthis and MAYBE some random Stranglers or Owls or something. XD
I think I want to use one Serthis, one Talonok, and one Harpy, but I am not sure which actual specific kinds...Cause there are a bunch. X'D

*EDIT*
I now figured out that I would like to use a Carmine Serthis, a Raptorik Warrior, and a Stonewash Harpy as my chosen Beastclan members. X'D How about you guys then?
@rocket2015
@Lunafox365

WOW that is a crap tone of Beastclan. X'D No wonder they were able to take out other clans...But I do love this idea!
Now, as for the specific types of Beastclans we ourselves will be using-- and I say each of us has three, and the rest are just randoms between Harpys, Talonok, Serthis and MAYBE some random Stranglers or Owls or something. XD
I think I want to use one Serthis, one Talonok, and one Harpy, but I am not sure which actual specific kinds...Cause there are a bunch. X'D

*EDIT*
I now figured out that I would like to use a Carmine Serthis, a Raptorik Warrior, and a Stonewash Harpy as my chosen Beastclan members. X'D How about you guys then?
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

Alright, sounds good to me.
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

Alright, sounds good to me.
@Lunafox365
@rocket2015

Edited my above post since I figured out what i wanted to use. XD How about you and rocket then?
@Lunafox365
@rocket2015

Edited my above post since I figured out what i wanted to use. XD How about you and rocket then?
to be honest i don't want a specific beastclan character for me, i just want to be able to say if i am in a battle that one of them attacks me or something. so i take control of just random beastclan warriors that ain't yours just to battle with and nothing else.
but if i do need a character one day (which i don't see happening) i will make one.
@Skullettez @Lunafox365
to be honest i don't want a specific beastclan character for me, i just want to be able to say if i am in a battle that one of them attacks me or something. so i take control of just random beastclan warriors that ain't yours just to battle with and nothing else.
but if i do need a character one day (which i don't see happening) i will make one.
@Skullettez @Lunafox365
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
@Lunafox365

Ah all right-- though if you meant for the entire RP than that's not what I meant. I meant for the battle specifically, but at the same time if that is still your wish than go ahead. I am just choosing specific characters I will be voicing so there is no confusion during the battle.
It usually just makes RPs a bit easier and less cluttered. XD
@rocket2015
@Lunafox365

Ah all right-- though if you meant for the entire RP than that's not what I meant. I meant for the battle specifically, but at the same time if that is still your wish than go ahead. I am just choosing specific characters I will be voicing so there is no confusion during the battle.
It usually just makes RPs a bit easier and less cluttered. XD
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

Ok, so I'll be taking two Serthis and a Raptorik. ( IDK which ones though ) How about you, @rocket2015?
@Skullettez
@rocket2015

Ok, so I'll be taking two Serthis and a Raptorik. ( IDK which ones though ) How about you, @rocket2015?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14