Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help...? (Vent-ish)
1 2
okay so... Im homeschooled, and im really behind in school, so my mom is super dissapointed, mad and frustrated with me.
I feel bad, because ive always wanted to make her proud but i just cant.

The way shes felt lately, and the pressure of all this school is causing me to have anxiety, as well as be stressed and sleepless..

I just need help...i dont know what to do anymore and its bringing me to tears..

okay so... Im homeschooled, and im really behind in school, so my mom is super dissapointed, mad and frustrated with me.
I feel bad, because ive always wanted to make her proud but i just cant.

The way shes felt lately, and the pressure of all this school is causing me to have anxiety, as well as be stressed and sleepless..

I just need help...i dont know what to do anymore and its bringing me to tears..

they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Frenkle
I can't emphasize with homeschooling because in my country going to an school is mandatory but I know being behind in studies and disappointing ones parents. Happens if you have a lot of siblings who were really good, and are expected to follow up or trump then in a way.
My way was to really hang into the studies, there is no way around it, perhaps ask some friends to help but in my past hard studying helped the most. Make some breaks in between and perhaps look up additional material to help you better understand stuff. It also depends in what subjects you are having problems. Maths and science is actually easier to learn than languages in my opinion (I shudder thinking about latin :7 )
If you want to I can try to help you in some subjects if you want.
@Frenkle
I can't emphasize with homeschooling because in my country going to an school is mandatory but I know being behind in studies and disappointing ones parents. Happens if you have a lot of siblings who were really good, and are expected to follow up or trump then in a way.
My way was to really hang into the studies, there is no way around it, perhaps ask some friends to help but in my past hard studying helped the most. Make some breaks in between and perhaps look up additional material to help you better understand stuff. It also depends in what subjects you are having problems. Maths and science is actually easier to learn than languages in my opinion (I shudder thinking about latin :7 )
If you want to I can try to help you in some subjects if you want.
@Armonium
Math is what i struggle with most..
It takes up at least half the time i do school each day..
@Armonium
@frenkle depending on what grade you are in i can help.
@frenkle depending on what grade you are in i can help.
@gummynerd
Im in seventh..
@gummynerd
Im in seventh..
ya i can help you. pre-algebra or what?
ya i can help you. pre-algebra or what?
@gummynerd
Ha.. Yup.
@gummynerd
Ha.. Yup.
okay well i'll pm my email to you if you got any questions let me know.
okay well i'll pm my email to you if you got any questions let me know.
@Frenkle I'm also a math tutor for math up to honor precalculus level if you need additional support :)
@Frenkle I'm also a math tutor for math up to honor precalculus level if you need additional support :)
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngRU9Ec1i.pnggMrGqCS.png
[quote name="Frenkle" date=2016-06-27 09:34:22] Math is what i struggle with most.. It takes up at least half the time i do school each day.. [/quote] @Frenkle Man I'm homeschooled too and I also have a really hard time with math ugh. Might i ask if you have any subjects you excel in? and is there anything you have in mind to pursue for a career in the future?
Frenkle wrote on 2016-06-27:

@Frenkle Man I'm homeschooled too and I also have a really hard time with math ugh.

Might i ask if you have any subjects you excel in? and is there anything you have in mind to pursue for a career in the future?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2