Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | today was a good day
1 2
You're lucky. I've gotten two chests and...a handful of battle stones (not Eliminate, sadly) and that's about it. But really, two chests from the coli in one day is actually a record for me. Still waiting for my first ever egg from the coli, though >.>
You're lucky. I've gotten two chests and...a handful of battle stones (not Eliminate, sadly) and that's about it. But really, two chests from the coli in one day is actually a record for me. Still waiting for my first ever egg from the coli, though >.>
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
I've gotten 7 familiars, 14 battlestones, 2 chests, and 76 tablets yay

Can I borrow your luck for a bit?
I've gotten 7 familiars, 14 battlestones, 2 chests, and 76 tablets yay

Can I borrow your luck for a bit?
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
Wow, that is a really good day!
I got one chest so far... ^^"
I think the RNG is trying to bribe me and make me feel less bad about one chest, so it gave me Eliminate, Beserker, and Ambush, I believe. Really?! Just give me more chests!!! (I appreciated the Eliminate though XD)
Wow, that is a really good day!
I got one chest so far... ^^"
I think the RNG is trying to bribe me and make me feel less bad about one chest, so it gave me Eliminate, Beserker, and Ambush, I believe. Really?! Just give me more chests!!! (I appreciated the Eliminate though XD)
FooterAds.gif
LUCKY
LUCKY
PQznZys.png
@SunnyCatAJ

I keep getting battle items for hecking water dragons.

I have a light, arcane, and plague dragon on my team

@TideLord sTOp
@SunnyCatAJ

I keep getting battle items for hecking water dragons.

I have a light, arcane, and plague dragon on my team

@TideLord sTOp
Can I borrow some luck? Please? ;w;
Can I borrow some luck? Please? ;w;
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
congrats!!
congrats!!
i bet there will be a twist to my luck. i wish you all good luck in the coli as well :D

(i expect i will get nothing good today)
i bet there will be a twist to my luck. i wish you all good luck in the coli as well :D

(i expect i will get nothing good today)
xulc4O8.png
1 2