Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The best (free) XXX Stud house in texas
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Nietos Sure thing! just remind me on here when the time has past! until then I will mark him down as claimed in my notes!
@Nietos Sure thing! just remind me on here when the time has past! until then I will mark him down as claimed in my notes!
@TeaGypsy I have returned for your beautiful gold Or and Soilsigh dragons to breed with mine! are you sure you don't want any kind of payment?
@TeaGypsy I have returned for your beautiful gold Or and Soilsigh dragons to breed with mine! are you sure you don't want any kind of payment?
@vamp

Yep, I'm fine, but thanks for offering. : ) I'll send the crossroads after I strip um down.
@vamp

Yep, I'm fine, but thanks for offering. : ) I'll send the crossroads after I strip um down.
@TeaGypsy
And since my female imp will be RTB tomorrow, I have returned for the jade imp! What kind of food donations do you prefer? I'm pretty low on seafood, but I have enough meat and insects to spare.
@TeaGypsy
And since my female imp will be RTB tomorrow, I have returned for the jade imp! What kind of food donations do you prefer? I'm pretty low on seafood, but I have enough meat and insects to spare.
@nietos
No worries, I've been grinding so my stores have refilled : )
I will send the crossroads right over.
@nietos
No worries, I've been grinding so my stores have refilled : )
I will send the crossroads right over.
@TeaGypsy
Okay :) Thank you so much!
@TeaGypsy
Okay :) Thank you so much!
@TeaGypsy
Thank you for borrowing me such a handsome dragon! Is there anything you want in exchange?
@TeaGypsy
Thank you for borrowing me such a handsome dragon! Is there anything you want in exchange?
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12