Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific flights/breeds for project
1 2
I'm in the process of trying to gather dragons for a specific group (the Neverwinter Nights 2 companions if anyone knows it) and I figured I'd post here in case anyone can help.

1) Fire flight, female. Preferably a Skydancer, colour scheme primarily reds/oranges/golds. Irishim a bonus but not required but the more 'fire-like' the dragon looks the better

2) Light flight, male. Basically any of the melee breeds bar Snapper would work. Colour-wise greys, pale blues or the more greyish whites preferred, no preference for genes found

3) Nature flight, female. Tundra or PC preferred, greens and/or light browns colour-wise. No real gene preference though freckle might be nice. In progress

4) Earth flight, male. Guardian or snapper. Earth and/or stone colours so greys and browns primarily. No particular gene preference.

5) Lightning flight, male. Fae preferred, colours of pale yellows and greys ideally but I'm pretty flexible with this one

6) Earth flight, female. Guardian, spiral or wildclaw, earthy and/or blonde colours with no real preference for genes. Again, pretty flexible here

7) Water flight, female. Ridgeback, spring speckle (or a similar colour speckle) primary otherwise no particular preference for colours or genes

Looking at genes more broadly, I'd prefer to veer away from tiger or circuit and I'm a particular sucker for stripes but if it suits the feel of the character I'm aiming for then I'm pretty flexible.
I'm in the process of trying to gather dragons for a specific group (the Neverwinter Nights 2 companions if anyone knows it) and I figured I'd post here in case anyone can help.

1) Fire flight, female. Preferably a Skydancer, colour scheme primarily reds/oranges/golds. Irishim a bonus but not required but the more 'fire-like' the dragon looks the better

2) Light flight, male. Basically any of the melee breeds bar Snapper would work. Colour-wise greys, pale blues or the more greyish whites preferred, no preference for genes found

3) Nature flight, female. Tundra or PC preferred, greens and/or light browns colour-wise. No real gene preference though freckle might be nice. In progress

4) Earth flight, male. Guardian or snapper. Earth and/or stone colours so greys and browns primarily. No particular gene preference.

5) Lightning flight, male. Fae preferred, colours of pale yellows and greys ideally but I'm pretty flexible with this one

6) Earth flight, female. Guardian, spiral or wildclaw, earthy and/or blonde colours with no real preference for genes. Again, pretty flexible here

7) Water flight, female. Ridgeback, spring speckle (or a similar colour speckle) primary otherwise no particular preference for colours or genes

Looking at genes more broadly, I'd prefer to veer away from tiger or circuit and I'm a particular sucker for stripes but if it suits the feel of the character I'm aiming for then I'm pretty flexible.
@tealscourge

my sister RedRiding has a PC pair that will give you #3 dragon :) they are RTB all she would need is to borrow one of my nests to make them Nature eye colored :)

Here is the hatchling colors they will give

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=56,56,31,31,38,48,1

you can pm her or me if you do want one of there hatchlings & we will breed them
@tealscourge

my sister RedRiding has a PC pair that will give you #3 dragon :) they are RTB all she would need is to borrow one of my nests to make them Nature eye colored :)

Here is the hatchling colors they will give

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=56,56,31,31,38,48,1

you can pm her or me if you do want one of there hatchlings & we will breed them
c29b7fa9c5b8279cbb5625f774338b36.png
@Caribbean oh that would be lovely, thank you! If that pair throws a girl I'd be happy to take her.
@Caribbean oh that would be lovely, thank you! If that pair throws a girl I'd be happy to take her.
@tealscourge

ok i will tell my sister to send the pair over for breeding :)
@tealscourge

ok i will tell my sister to send the pair over for breeding :)
@Caribbean thank you :)
@Caribbean thank you :)
@tealscourge I have a Gen 1 who fits in the theme that I see you going for; dragons that look like their element. She doesn't look traditionally earthy but I see her as the molten core of the planet with the rocky surface. Her tomato tert would make a really good underbelly to make the image even better. I am flexible on price and just pin me to get my attention. Unnamed Rust/Beige/Tomato 20k [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=890206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8903/890206_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tealscourge I have a Gen 1 who fits in the theme that I see you going for; dragons that look like their element. She doesn't look traditionally earthy but I see her as the molten core of the planet with the rocky surface. Her tomato tert would make a really good underbelly to make the image even better. I am flexible on price and just pin me to get my attention.

Unnamed Rust/Beige/Tomato 20k

890206_350.png
@tealscourge

the pair has been breed in my nature nest we have 3 eggs :) i hope there's a girl in there for you
@tealscourge

the pair has been breed in my nature nest we have 3 eggs :) i hope there's a girl in there for you
@EtchedShadow Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately she's not quite what I'm looking for (it's really more a case of elements and colours that I think fit the characters in question than a match to the elements) but I hope you find a home for her soon.

@Caribbean Ooh nice! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
@EtchedShadow Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately she's not quite what I'm looking for (it's really more a case of elements and colours that I think fit the characters in question than a match to the elements) but I hope you find a home for her soon.

@Caribbean Ooh nice! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
@tealscourge I have this girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1022623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10227/1022623_350.png[/img] [/url] Goldenrod/White/Maize with Iri/Seraph/Underbelly
@tealscourge I have this girl!

1022623_350.png

Goldenrod/White/Maize with Iri/Seraph/Underbelly
10229.png .
Ha'aut
~~~~~
it's always time for more eggs
click for wishlist
. 10227.png
@blondandflannel not quite red enough for what I have in mind but thank you.
@blondandflannel not quite red enough for what I have in mind but thank you.
1 2