Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Offline/Busy] Light Dom Discount
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@GalacticCannibal

Can I get the following accents?:

-twilight orcle
-heavenly gait
-sun scatter
-photic retinopathy
-glow of the hive
-featherback savant
-ancient wisdom
-goldlight wanderer

I think that's 238 000 treasure?
Thank you!
@GalacticCannibal

Can I get the following accents?:

-twilight orcle
-heavenly gait
-sun scatter
-photic retinopathy
-glow of the hive
-featherback savant
-ancient wisdom
-goldlight wanderer

I think that's 238 000 treasure?
Thank you!
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue

That looks about right! Send over the treasure and I'll get to work on it~

After this post I'm pausing orders for now and setting the shop to offline. I will still be here but this is way more than enough for me to work at for now.
@Iceluoxue

That looks about right! Send over the treasure and I'll get to work on it~

After this post I'm pausing orders for now and setting the shop to offline. I will still be here but this is way more than enough for me to work at for now.
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
err just saw last post, nevermind
err just saw last post, nevermind
tastefulmarketing.gif
@GalacticCannibal
So starting this afternoon, I'll be gone all week. I'd like to order 5 festival skins/accents, but obviously no hurry at all c:
I'd like the fae M accent, mirror F accent, coatl F skin, imp M skin and wildclaw F skin.
@GalacticCannibal
So starting this afternoon, I'll be gone all week. I'd like to order 5 festival skins/accents, but obviously no hurry at all c:
I'd like the fae M accent, mirror F accent, coatl F skin, imp M skin and wildclaw F skin.
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@GalacticCannibal
I would love to order a full set of festival skins/ accents, which comes to 357k treasure I believe? :)
Sorry, didn't see your last post! D:
@GalacticCannibal
I would love to order a full set of festival skins/ accents, which comes to 357k treasure I believe? :)
Sorry, didn't see your last post! D:

@GalacticCannibal

Can I have a full Festival Set?

Thanks

@GalacticCannibal

Can I have a full Festival Set?

Thanks
c9QvIB0.png
@Toska @lizabet @Fioreth @Laser16

I can do all of your guys' orders, if you're okay with waiting to get them until late tonight/tomorrow early?
@Toska @lizabet @Fioreth @Laser16

I can do all of your guys' orders, if you're okay with waiting to get them until late tonight/tomorrow early?

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal
Nah that's fine, I found another dom shop. I didn't check the last post until I posted.
@GalacticCannibal
Nah that's fine, I found another dom shop. I didn't check the last post until I posted.
tastefulmarketing.gif
I'd like a Jupiter/Saturn pair please! :D @GalacticCannibal -- And I too am okay with waiting until tonight/tomorrow
I'd like a Jupiter/Saturn pair please! :D @GalacticCannibal -- And I too am okay with waiting until tonight/tomorrow
@fruitykind

Alright, I'll add yours on. It might not take so long with the two genes, as long as RNG is kind.
Send over 331,500t and I'll add you to the list~
@fruitykind

Alright, I'll add yours on. It might not take so long with the two genes, as long as RNG is kind.
Send over 331,500t and I'll add you to the list~

cerys
they/them
FR +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14