Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones Bug
I cannot get past level one of Runestones. The timer ticks down to 0 and stops. Nothing happens. I am using Chrome and have also tried clearing my history and cookies with no luck. Is this same bug happening to anyone else in level 1?
I cannot get past level one of Runestones. The timer ticks down to 0 and stops. Nothing happens. I am using Chrome and have also tried clearing my history and cookies with no luck. Is this same bug happening to anyone else in level 1?
signature_zps74d4b385.png
This is happening to me, too. It's been happening to me since last night.
This is happening to me, too. It's been happening to me since last night.
This is also happening to me. I was using Chrome and am now using FireFox and it's doing the exact same thing.
This is also happening to me. I was using Chrome and am now using FireFox and it's doing the exact same thing.
I'm also having this problem.
- I've tried both game sockets and updated my Java, but nothing has changed.
I'm also having this problem.
- I've tried both game sockets and updated my Java, but nothing has changed.
Also having this problem! I'm using Chrome, fully updated, and I haven't tried any other browsers.
Also having this problem! I'm using Chrome, fully updated, and I haven't tried any other browsers.
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
@Arcadema
@cunningaesthete
@kitsunaii
@PuppyThief
@Felixitous

Please take a look at our Known Issues sticky at the top of the thread. It includes quite a bit of information including both known issues and tracking threads for those known issues. The tracking thread for Runestones is here. If you could please post your reports there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
@Arcadema
@cunningaesthete
@kitsunaii
@PuppyThief
@Felixitous

Please take a look at our Known Issues sticky at the top of the thread. It includes quite a bit of information including both known issues and tracking threads for those known issues. The tracking thread for Runestones is here. If you could please post your reports there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.