Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 410 411
@Fallacious

do it

it'll be great :D
@Fallacious

do it

it'll be great :D
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
When you got POTG as Lucio [center][img]http://cs626521.vk.me/v626521984/14179/iEIE0j_ll8Y.jpg[/img][/center]
When you got POTG as Lucio
iEIE0j_ll8Y.jpg
tp9a0bm.png
@candlelit97 like this? LOL [center][img]http://i.snag.gy/0QwJu.jpg[/img][/center] someone help mercy PLEASE also, can someone please collect lucio back to this dimension: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/bYFHBzQ.jpg[/img][/center] not my screencaps btw haha @blackharrier - that IS literally my emotions when i get potg as lucio
@candlelit97

like this? LOL
0QwJu.jpg

someone help mercy PLEASE

also, can someone please collect lucio back to this dimension:
bYFHBzQ.jpg

not my screencaps btw haha

@blackharrier - that IS literally my emotions when i get potg as lucio
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO bro :'D
@MettatonNEO bro :'D
tp9a0bm.png
@kitsuta - oh hanzo who let u into the makeup cabinet
@kitsuta - oh hanzo who let u into the makeup cabinet
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO

I nearly just spit my tea out. Well done. As for Lucio... Nah, I'm sure Zenyatta or Mercy can help him.
@MettatonNEO

I nearly just spit my tea out. Well done. As for Lucio... Nah, I'm sure Zenyatta or Mercy can help him.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@foo

Added you! I preordered overwatch and I sometimes play it, but honestly work makes me not want to do anything when I get home.. =w=
I'll be able to play a few days this coming week, though!

Fav characters are 76, Reaper, Lucio, D.Va, Mei and Roadhog.

I'd love to learn how to Junkrat :D
@foo

Added you! I preordered overwatch and I sometimes play it, but honestly work makes me not want to do anything when I get home.. =w=
I'll be able to play a few days this coming week, though!

Fav characters are 76, Reaper, Lucio, D.Va, Mei and Roadhog.

I'd love to learn how to Junkrat :D
@GatorTeeth [quote name="Fallacious" date=2016-06-23 12:47:16] Orionis It really depends on what kind of characters you currently play. If you play characters with pin-point accuracy like Tracer, Widowmaker, etc. he may not be the easiest to learn. However, if you've played with other projectile-based characters, he can be a bit easier to pick up. I think there's a few key things to remember or bear in mind when learning him though. 1. His grenades. Unlike other grenade-based characters in FPS games, Junkrat's grenades don't run on a set timer. Instead, they explode after they hit a surface (like a character, Rein's shield, map props, etc.) or after three bounces. His grenades are also very floaty, so you should bear that in mind when are in a situation where you have to aim over an obstacle or simply above you. The general floaty-ness of his grenades can also make it hard to hit specific targets. 2. Your RIP-tire and when to use it. If you have your RIP-tire, don't save it for the entire game! Junkrat can gain ultimate charge very quickly by spamming chokes or areas where the enemy team is likely to group up. So even if there's only a few characters around, don't hesitate to use it, especially if there's a healer or a Rein around. That doesn't mean to just use it whenever, still think before you use it. Also, the RIP-tire can jump and climb walls! Use this to your advantage when going for a larger group of enemies so they have more trouble anticipating where it comes from. When using your tire, remember to keep yourself in a safe or hidden area, as you're vulnerable when you use it. I've seen way too many Junkrats use their ult right in front of the enemy. 3. Positioning and area denial. Junkrat is a defensive character, who excels in area denial by spamming grenades down a certain area. He can force characters to take other routes, or punish them for grouping up. As a Junkrat, high grounds are your best friends, as it can allow you to get an overview of the area and be able to hit targets with much more ease. 4. Your Concussion Mine. Junkrat's Concussion Mine is perhaps the most versatile ability in his kit, it can be used to push enemies off of points and the map, an escape/re-positioning mechanism, and a quick burst of 120 damage. It's quite useful so be sure to be using it often. 5. The trap. ABUSE IT. Junkrat's trap is great for killing those pesky flankers such as Tracer and Genji, but can also trap support / Reins if placed correctly. The best areas I've seen for traps are on flanking routes or by main choke doorways (Ex: the gate to the first point on KIng's Row). You can also set up your Concussion Mine by your trap to create a devastating combo which can kill all 200 health heroes with no buffs. I hope this helps you! [/quote] Bumping this from a few pages ago for you!
@GatorTeeth
Fallacious wrote on 2016-06-23:
Orionis

It really depends on what kind of characters you currently play. If you play characters with pin-point accuracy like Tracer, Widowmaker, etc. he may not be the easiest to learn. However, if you've played with other projectile-based characters, he can be a bit easier to pick up. I think there's a few key things to remember or bear in mind when learning him though.

1. His grenades. Unlike other grenade-based characters in FPS games, Junkrat's grenades don't run on a set timer. Instead, they explode after they hit a surface (like a character, Rein's shield, map props, etc.) or after three bounces. His grenades are also very floaty, so you should bear that in mind when are in a situation where you have to aim over an obstacle or simply above you. The general floaty-ness of his grenades can also make it hard to hit specific targets.

2. Your RIP-tire and when to use it. If you have your RIP-tire, don't save it for the entire game! Junkrat can gain ultimate charge very quickly by spamming chokes or areas where the enemy team is likely to group up. So even if there's only a few characters around, don't hesitate to use it, especially if there's a healer or a Rein around. That doesn't mean to just use it whenever, still think before you use it. Also, the RIP-tire can jump and climb walls! Use this to your advantage when going for a larger group of enemies so they have more trouble anticipating where it comes from. When using your tire, remember to keep yourself in a safe or hidden area, as you're vulnerable when you use it. I've seen way too many Junkrats use their ult right in front of the enemy.

3. Positioning and area denial. Junkrat is a defensive character, who excels in area denial by spamming grenades down a certain area. He can force characters to take other routes, or punish them for grouping up. As a Junkrat, high grounds are your best friends, as it can allow you to get an overview of the area and be able to hit targets with much more ease.

4. Your Concussion Mine. Junkrat's Concussion Mine is perhaps the most versatile ability in his kit, it can be used to push enemies off of points and the map, an escape/re-positioning mechanism, and a quick burst of 120 damage. It's quite useful so be sure to be using it often.

5. The trap. ABUSE IT. Junkrat's trap is great for killing those pesky flankers such as Tracer and Genji, but can also trap support / Reins if placed correctly. The best areas I've seen for traps are on flanking routes or by main choke doorways (Ex: the gate to the first point on KIng's Row). You can also set up your Concussion Mine by your trap to create a devastating combo which can kill all 200 health heroes with no buffs.

I hope this helps you!

Bumping this from a few pages ago for you!
accelgor.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/p6d1w58.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jsKrmY7.png[/img] I'm gonna be doing an Overwatch doodle dump on my dA and Tumblr so here are a couple of drawings I did for it tbh I really like how Genji turned out
p6d1w58.png
jsKrmY7.png

I'm gonna be doing an Overwatch doodle dump on my dA and Tumblr so here are a couple of drawings I did for it

tbh I really like how Genji turned out
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@MettatonNEO

He's such a sassy robot and I love it. He tries to joke too, it's the best XD

On an exciting note (to the general group), I got my first PoTG last night as Junkrat! I was so excited! Didn't use an ult either XD
@MettatonNEO

He's such a sassy robot and I love it. He tries to joke too, it's the best XD

On an exciting note (to the general group), I got my first PoTG last night as Junkrat! I was so excited! Didn't use an ult either XD
JWlblI8.png243.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 410 411