Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Illuminarti
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 80
@AceZaslavsky yay i had fun with him! i hope you like it too. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ElgTlWB.jpg[/img]
@AceZaslavsky yay i had fun with him! i hope you like it too.

ElgTlWB.jpg
@Jacq @ClanEnyo Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys, I've had some stuff going on irl that needed my attention.

I will totally do OCs, and all my pricing is up now! I have open slots so if you're still interested, I can add you guys.
@Jacq @ClanEnyo Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys, I've had some stuff going on irl that needed my attention.

I will totally do OCs, and all my pricing is up now! I have open slots so if you're still interested, I can add you guys.
B11P3JV.pngE3x2qE3.png
@GalacticCannibal: Grabbing another slot will be fine if/when we open them up again :'D You got the last slot of 20! Feel free to send payment to me or any attendants available <3

@UserOfShadows @vainqueurs @Cuivienen: Added to pinglist!

@CEGAMischief @corazondecora @aearinn @ShadowRising: ;_; Sorry guys, last slot was already claimed! I added you to the pinglist for if more slots open up. (It's likely they will, I just don't want to make promises I can't keep, haha!)
In the event there are more slots, I'll put y'all down for temp slots and ping to make sure you still want them!
@GalacticCannibal: Grabbing another slot will be fine if/when we open them up again :'D You got the last slot of 20! Feel free to send payment to me or any attendants available <3

@UserOfShadows @vainqueurs @Cuivienen: Added to pinglist!

@CEGAMischief @corazondecora @aearinn @ShadowRising: ;_; Sorry guys, last slot was already claimed! I added you to the pinglist for if more slots open up. (It's likely they will, I just don't want to make promises I can't keep, haha!)
In the event there are more slots, I'll put y'all down for temp slots and ping to make sure you still want them!
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded

Thank you for doing that. I hope slots open up soon, I've been trying to stock my lair with dragons to level and send to you. ._.
@Clouded

Thank you for doing that. I hope slots open up soon, I've been trying to stock my lair with dragons to level and send to you. ._.
FR +12
@Acaidia

Yep, that's good. Do I send the dragons to you?
@Acaidia

Yep, that's good. Do I send the dragons to you?
@Spiritfeather Thank you! Oooh you do archery, good luck with your tournament!

I'll get started on sending over the next 20 levels, I've a handful of them at the moment :D
@Spiritfeather Thank you! Oooh you do archery, good luck with your tournament!

I'll get started on sending over the next 20 levels, I've a handful of them at the moment :D
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Clouded

Could I please be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
@Clouded

Could I please be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
KhCNBBg.png
Artist: @Secretwaffles
Request: colored fullbody
References: http://file.toyhou.se/images/1541556_vTIBqB6YVaPjWdG.png
Payment: 35 levels
Other info: she works at a maid cafe c:

References: http://file.toyhou.se/images/1541558_PknkvBAyzR7npNP.png
Other info: he visits the maid at her cafe and is a big softy for pastries uwu
Artist: @Secretwaffles
References: http://file.toyhou.se/images/1541556_vTIBqB6YVaPjWdG.png
Other info: she works at a maid cafe c:

References: http://file.toyhou.se/images/1541558_PknkvBAyzR7npNP.png
Other info: he visits the maid at her cafe and is a big softy for pastries uwu
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@CarmineCranes
Oh I'm glad, because otherwise I might have seemed incredibly rude. I'll send you the dragons tomorrow, because I'm writing my english finals in 8 hours and need some sleep.
@CarmineCranes
Oh I'm glad, because otherwise I might have seemed incredibly rude. I'll send you the dragons tomorrow, because I'm writing my english finals in 8 hours and need some sleep.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@kuroida
I'm totally cool with drawing new things for your dragons! But it will probably just take me slightly longer to finish them :P and your math looks great to me, so I'll get started on them soonish ;)

@triblobyte
No problem! And I'll accept your trade once I'm on an actual computer :)
And yup! I do archery, and I love it, but did the tournament really have to be right before our brightshine festival :P
@kuroida
I'm totally cool with drawing new things for your dragons! But it will probably just take me slightly longer to finish them :P and your math looks great to me, so I'll get started on them soonish ;)

@triblobyte
No problem! And I'll accept your trade once I'm on an actual computer :)
And yup! I do archery, and I love it, but did the tournament really have to be right before our brightshine festival :P
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 80