Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Radioactive Gen One
1 2 3
@Rosolite She'd be perfect if not for the secondary! I attempted to scry her a bit but can't really find a way to make the Thistle work. Thank you very much for showing her to me, though! :)

@Kairoku I'm afraid I do have my heart set on a Radioactive primary, though he is a gorgeous dragon. Thank you for showing him to me and for the bump, I really appreciate it!
@Rosolite She'd be perfect if not for the secondary! I attempted to scry her a bit but can't really find a way to make the Thistle work. Thank you very much for showing her to me, though! :)

@Kairoku I'm afraid I do have my heart set on a Radioactive primary, though he is a gorgeous dragon. Thank you for showing him to me and for the bump, I really appreciate it!
No problem! I hope you find your dreamie! :3
No problem! I hope you find your dreamie! :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
^
^
@Eyedol
I understand, the secondary is something i'm trying my hardest to figure out too haha

Good luck in your search/bump! c:
@Eyedol
I understand, the secondary is something i'm trying my hardest to figure out too haha

Good luck in your search/bump! c:
@Eyedol, I'm auctioning a Radioactive/Obsidian/Black Ice lady right now, if this interests you.
@Eyedol, I'm auctioning a Radioactive/Obsidian/Black Ice lady right now, if this interests you.
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Wendibro

She's a beautiful dragon and I'd definitely consider her, but I'm unfortunately unable to participate in or watch auctions due to my schedule being as hectic as it is so I'm hoping to only look at dragons I can buy outright. Thank you for showing me and I hope she finds a good home!

---

Bump. :)
@Wendibro

She's a beautiful dragon and I'd definitely consider her, but I'm unfortunately unable to participate in or watch auctions due to my schedule being as hectic as it is so I'm hoping to only look at dragons I can buy outright. Thank you for showing me and I hope she finds a good home!

---

^
^
^
^
@eyedol I have this little radioactive/avocado/algae girl who I might be convinced to part with. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24284982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242850/24284982_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eyedol

I have this little radioactive/avocado/algae girl who I might be convinced to part with.

24284982_350.png
NaT0259.png
@faewynd

I'm so sorry, I seem to have missed this ping. -_-

She's almost perfect, but I'd like to see if I get any other offers before I commit to anything if that works for you. I can PM you with an offer if and when I decide I'd like to make one if that's okay, and thank you very much for the offer!

---

@faewynd

I'm so sorry, I seem to have missed this ping. -_-

She's almost perfect, but I'd like to see if I get any other offers before I commit to anything if that works for you. I can PM you with an offer if and when I decide I'd like to make one if that's okay, and thank you very much for the offer!

---

1 2 3