Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Experimenting; Free art?
1 2 3 4
@Trickychan would you consider doing my Estelle? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16115188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161152/16115188_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Trickychan would you consider doing my Estelle?

16115188_350.png
output-onlinegiftools.gif
Woah! Didn't know so many people would make requests 3: In all honesty I thought I was going to get like 2 requests at the most which is why the first two i did were so detailed.... I dont think I can draw everyone's but I'll do a couple more!! Most likely sketchy headshots since they are quick and easy c:

Any comment about requests past Skyleidge's post will not be considered! I have plenty to choose from already! Sorry!

@Zebrafinch LINK Didn't know how to do crystal with lineless, sorry if it looks odd!
@Dis LINK Simplied them a bit! Hope that's alright!
@PastelQueen LINK
@crazygirl2 LINK
Woah! Didn't know so many people would make requests 3: In all honesty I thought I was going to get like 2 requests at the most which is why the first two i did were so detailed.... I dont think I can draw everyone's but I'll do a couple more!! Most likely sketchy headshots since they are quick and easy c:

Any comment about requests past Skyleidge's post will not be considered! I have plenty to choose from already! Sorry!

@Zebrafinch LINK Didn't know how to do crystal with lineless, sorry if it looks odd!
@Dis LINK Simplied them a bit! Hope that's alright!
@PastelQueen LINK
@crazygirl2 LINK
@Trickychan

Oh wow! Your style is super cute. Iris looks great! I especially like how you colored her bracelets. They look so shiny. *.*

I know there's no charge here, but would you be willing to accept a tip if I sent one?
@Trickychan

Oh wow! Your style is super cute. Iris looks great! I especially like how you colored her bracelets. They look so shiny. *.*

I know there's no charge here, but would you be willing to accept a tip if I sent one?
@Dis

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like it ;V; / Shes super gorgeous so I had a blast!!

And I'm super honored you would even offer ;__; You don't have to but I would accept!! AAAA THANK YOU!!
@Dis

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like it ;V; / Shes super gorgeous so I had a blast!!

And I'm super honored you would even offer ;__; You don't have to but I would accept!! AAAA THANK YOU!!
@Trickychan

Oh my stars and garters! I looked at the ones you've done and it's just amazing! If you don't want to do mine for free I wouldn't mind paying in what few gems I have left! I am in love with your style right now! It's just awesome O.o
@Trickychan

Oh my stars and garters! I looked at the ones you've done and it's just amazing! If you don't want to do mine for free I wouldn't mind paying in what few gems I have left! I am in love with your style right now! It's just awesome O.o
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Trickychan
Your style is adorable, I love it! Thank you so much!!
@Trickychan
Your style is adorable, I love it! Thank you so much!!
@Trickychan
AAaaa!! I really like how it turned out! He looks so good OMG *o*
Thank you for doing him!
@Trickychan
AAaaa!! I really like how it turned out! He looks so good OMG *o*
Thank you for doing him!
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@Trickychan

Ahahah! Lots of people become curious when someone's like, "Free art?"

Those are SUPER adorable!
Good luck with whoever else you do :3
@Trickychan

Ahahah! Lots of people become curious when someone's like, "Free art?"

Those are SUPER adorable!
Good luck with whoever else you do :3
"Learn to see the good in people- love them. A good heart outweighs the intentions of true evil."
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
@SiresQueen I appreciate the interest! I plan on opening an art shop hopefully soon, sorry I couldn't get to yours! ;o; They're actually pretty tiring..

@Valka LINK

@KaidaMoon LINK

Hopefully everything came out correct, sorry it took so long!! I think I'm done with doing these though, thank you to everyone who offered!!
@SiresQueen I appreciate the interest! I plan on opening an art shop hopefully soon, sorry I couldn't get to yours! ;o; They're actually pretty tiring..

@Valka LINK

@KaidaMoon LINK

Hopefully everything came out correct, sorry it took so long!! I think I'm done with doing these though, thank you to everyone who offered!!
@TrickyChan OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! He looks awesome, please do ping me if you open a shop! :0
May I put this in his bio, with credit?
@TrickyChan OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! He looks awesome, please do ping me if you open a shop! :0
May I put this in his bio, with credit?
andi | he/it | fr time +5
1 2 3 4