Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Adults!
1 2
I need adult dragons stat. Why you ask? TO TRAIN THEM FOR THE PLAGUE MOTHER.

Anyways, I will pay 4k - 5k for adults. Again they will be exalted.

Room for one more :)
I need adult dragons stat. Why you ask? TO TRAIN THEM FOR THE PLAGUE MOTHER.

Anyways, I will pay 4k - 5k for adults. Again they will be exalted.

Room for one more :)
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
up
up
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
up
up
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
up
up
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I normally don't sell exalt fodder, but I'm willing to make an exception for a festival dominance push. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5682/568153_350.png[/img] I have this girl that I'm willing to part with for 5k.
I normally don't sell exalt fodder, but I'm willing to make an exception for a festival dominance push.

568153_350.png

I have this girl that I'm willing to part with for 5k.
@dragonqueenjess

Sent a crossroads for her... she is so pretty though... feel free to name her if you want.
@dragonqueenjess

Sent a crossroads for her... she is so pretty though... feel free to name her if you want.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
That's why I've been unwilling to put her on the AH to just be exalted randomly. But I have much prettier ones I'm outright unwilling to let become exalt fodder.
That's why I've been unwilling to put her on the AH to just be exalted randomly. But I have much prettier ones I'm outright unwilling to let become exalt fodder.
@dragonqueenjess

Its ok if you don't want to send her... I purposely breed ugly dragons for exalting, but the time has come where I need adults. No time for babies.
@dragonqueenjess

Its ok if you don't want to send her... I purposely breed ugly dragons for exalting, but the time has come where I need adults. No time for babies.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
It's fine, I just didn't want her to be exalted just because that's all anyone thinks plentifuls are good for :x Exalting to get dominance for your festival is different. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6276/627513_350.png[img] There's also this one that I'm willing to give up for 5k. [s]Honestly, I need to stop letting these dragons just sit in my lair. I'm running out of space and they eat too much.[/s]
It's fine, I just didn't want her to be exalted just because that's all anyone thinks plentifuls are good for :x Exalting to get dominance for your festival is different.

627513_350.png[img]There's also this one that I'm willing to give up for 5k.[/img]Honestly, I need to stop letting these dragons just sit in my lair. I'm running out of space and they eat too much.
@dragonqueenjess

Oh! Send me another crossroads for her...

Yeah, I have some pretty cool plentyful pairs and no one wants them, its really sad. And now with all the new players, I'm sure the markets going to be worse. Of course they have the knowledge that if they make their progen a triple, they can make mad money.
@dragonqueenjess

Oh! Send me another crossroads for her...

Yeah, I have some pretty cool plentyful pairs and no one wants them, its really sad. And now with all the new players, I'm sure the markets going to be worse. Of course they have the knowledge that if they make their progen a triple, they can make mad money.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
1 2