Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ReikoMango's Art Shop | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@casscain

Thank you! I'd love to do your two dragons :) I'll fill in a slot for you. You may send partial payment for the first derg, Hinata, through a CR, and I'll accept it once the drawing is complete ~
@casscain

Thank you! I'd love to do your two dragons :) I'll fill in a slot for you. You may send partial payment for the first derg, Hinata, through a CR, and I'll accept it once the drawing is complete ~
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
[ [ Ah, by the way, I've never done this before, having a shop. So if anyone has any advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! ] ]
[ [ Ah, by the way, I've never done this before, having a shop. So if anyone has any advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! ] ]
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@ReikoMango
Do you have an open spot o:
@ReikoMango
Do you have an open spot o:
@MistMasquerade

Yep! I have 2 open.
@MistMasquerade

Yep! I have 2 open.
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@ReikoMango
Can I claim a slot? :3
@ReikoMango
Can I claim a slot? :3
@casscain Hinata is complete! Here's his drawing. I'll see if I can begin on Praline (and yes! I can include her bow :) ) Just remember to send in the CR, so I know I can begin drawing [img]http://i.imgur.com/y9PQab6.png[/img]
@casscain

Hinata is complete! Here's his drawing. I'll see if I can begin on Praline (and yes! I can include her bow :) ) Just remember to send in the CR, so I know I can begin drawing

y9PQab6.png
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@Reikomango
Aww, this looks so cute!! Thak you so much :D
I will send the next CR in a moment!
@Reikomango
Aww, this looks so cute!! Thak you so much :D
I will send the next CR in a moment!
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
Updated with alternative payment of items I'm seeking
Updated with alternative payment of items I'm seeking
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@sensiblesoap @Snoots @MortalQuiche

Pinglist from my old cheap bust thread -- Just a heads up that I've now opened up a shop in case you're interested

Ping me if you would like to be added to this shop's ping :)
@sensiblesoap @Snoots @MortalQuiche

Pinglist from my old cheap bust thread -- Just a heads up that I've now opened up a shop in case you're interested

Ping me if you would like to be added to this shop's ping :)
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@ReikoMango

would you be willing to do OCs (non-human)? :3
@ReikoMango

would you be willing to do OCs (non-human)? :3
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8