Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Hard Times* (Opened) Fantasy RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@PhoenixMiko @NightLock
Whilst Sere was unconscious and was set in the room, (btw Sere's head was bleeding),she cried in her sleep. She saw her family die, her friends leaving her all alone.
@PhoenixMiko @NightLock
Whilst Sere was unconscious and was set in the room, (btw Sere's head was bleeding),she cried in her sleep. She saw her family die, her friends leaving her all alone.
@LaylaSpiritFire @Nightlock @Goldenhue

Paragon made sure everyone was busy eating dinner before she went to check on the girl with a bleeding head. She stopped by the study again to retrieve her equipment. Lucien gave her a glare to remind her of that he did not appreciate so many guests, but Paragon ignored him and went out the door.

Working quickly, Paragon cleaned all the blood on Serephina and began to bandage her head. She noticed the girl was crying, but decided not to disturb her just yet.

After this, she would have to tend to that man in the other room.

She inwardly sighed. She was going to have to change the sheets again...

Paragon made sure everyone was busy eating dinner before she went to check on the girl with a bleeding head. She stopped by the study again to retrieve her equipment. Lucien gave her a glare to remind her of that he did not appreciate so many guests, but Paragon ignored him and went out the door.

Working quickly, Paragon cleaned all the blood on Serephina and began to bandage her head. She noticed the girl was crying, but decided not to disturb her just yet.

After this, she would have to tend to that man in the other room.

She inwardly sighed. She was going to have to change the sheets again...
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko @Nightlock @Goldenhue
((SOZZ!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I WAS GOING TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FOR FIVEEEEEE DAYS!!! I am back now, but Im soooooooooo sorry! Sozzles!))
"No... No... NOOOO!!" screamed Sere, she could be heard throughout the house....

Meanwhile, Jett heard a scream and lay down again in case anyone was coming
((SOZZ!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I WAS GOING TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FOR FIVEEEEEE DAYS!!! I am back now, but Im soooooooooo sorry! Sozzles!))
"No... No... NOOOO!!" screamed Sere, she could be heard throughout the house....

Meanwhile, Jett heard a scream and lay down again in case anyone was coming
@LaylaSpiritFire @Nightlock @Goldenhue ((Let's not let this die~))

Paragon held the screaming girl down, her irritation showing on her face, "Snap out of it, already! No one's doing anything to you!"

She had just finished all the bandages, but if she kept moving then all her wounds would open up again.

While she knew it might be hopeless to try and reach her with words, Paragon couldn't help it. She was tired and she still had other stuff to do and she did not appreciate the fuss. Neither did Lucien. He was probably a few seconds away from bursting into the room and shaking the girl awake...

Sighing, Paragon flared her aura, trying to remove any traces of her annoyance, she made sure that it was soothing and warm. She sincerely hoped that this would calm down the girl.

As her aura surrounded the room, she felt something wrong in her house. Like someone wasn't supposed to be here. Deciding to investigate later, she returned her focus to calming down Serephina.
@LaylaSpiritFire @Nightlock @Goldenhue ((Let's not let this die~))

Paragon held the screaming girl down, her irritation showing on her face, "Snap out of it, already! No one's doing anything to you!"

She had just finished all the bandages, but if she kept moving then all her wounds would open up again.

While she knew it might be hopeless to try and reach her with words, Paragon couldn't help it. She was tired and she still had other stuff to do and she did not appreciate the fuss. Neither did Lucien. He was probably a few seconds away from bursting into the room and shaking the girl awake...

Sighing, Paragon flared her aura, trying to remove any traces of her annoyance, she made sure that it was soothing and warm. She sincerely hoped that this would calm down the girl.

As her aura surrounded the room, she felt something wrong in her house. Like someone wasn't supposed to be here. Deciding to investigate later, she returned her focus to calming down Serephina.
QyZZPnS.png
"Please.... No.... No.... *Sobs*" said Sere as Paragon tried to calm her down. Suddenly as Paragon was just about to stop reading her aura, a moving image of her memories appeared in front of her!

The image first showed a woman who looked a lot like Sere. The woman said "Hello? Is anyone there? Ah! Whoever is watching this has obviously read my daughters aura. First let me say this: My name is Layla. I am Serephinas mother. Now before I continue please call anyone else who is with you to watch this."
"Please.... No.... No.... *Sobs*" said Sere as Paragon tried to calm her down. Suddenly as Paragon was just about to stop reading her aura, a moving image of her memories appeared in front of her!

The image first showed a woman who looked a lot like Sere. The woman said "Hello? Is anyone there? Ah! Whoever is watching this has obviously read my daughters aura. First let me say this: My name is Layla. I am Serephinas mother. Now before I continue please call anyone else who is with you to watch this."
@NightLock@LaylaSpiritFire@PhoenixMiko Harper grew terrified of Serephina and Jett, since the last time she saw them, she heard Serephina and realized Jett was here and tried to run out the door with Griffin still holding her hand. Griff pulled her back putting his hands on her shoulder, Harper had tears running down her eyes Griff looked at her "Harper what is wrong?" She looked at him "I'm scared, I want out of here, away from them.". Griffin looked confused "Away from who?" Harper replied "From the girl who attack us, she attack us once and who says she won't do it again.". Griffin sighed "She won't, she's wounded and that's least the probably on her mind." Harper shook her head "I don't want you or me getting hurt and ending up like Annie." Griffin looked deeply into Harper's eyes, "That won't happen." Harper looked at the ground "I had a vision, it's about Fynn and a female who-" her body shakes "Kills you, and the worst part it was my fault." Griffin closed her mouth and looked at her with a frown "That will never happen, get out of your head.". Harper eyes widened and she calmed down and sat down in a chair and the dinning table with her brother. Jenniffer walked the front door, she didn't even know why she was there, so she might as well leave. Name: Fynn Gender: Male Age: 25 Race (Humans, Anothers,Vampires ect.): Another/Evil Monster Personality: First Half: Kind, Understandable, Friendly, Sweet, Mysterious/ Second Half: Cruel, Evil, Wicked, Mysterious. Appearance: [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/71589339/superthumb.jpg[/img] Powers: Unknown but truly evil. Other: His family was kill by other another and thinks another are cruel and should be wiped out.
@NightLock@LaylaSpiritFire@PhoenixMiko

Harper grew terrified of Serephina and Jett, since the last time she saw them, she heard Serephina and realized Jett was here and tried to run out the door with Griffin still holding her hand. Griff pulled her back putting his hands on her shoulder, Harper had tears running down her eyes
Griff looked at her "Harper what is wrong?"
She looked at him "I'm scared, I want out of here, away from them.".
Griffin looked confused "Away from who?"
Harper replied "From the girl who attack us, she attack us once and who says she won't do it again.".
Griffin sighed "She won't, she's wounded and that's least the probably on her mind."
Harper shook her head "I don't want you or me getting hurt and ending up like Annie."
Griffin looked deeply into Harper's eyes, "That won't happen."
Harper looked at the ground "I had a vision, it's about Fynn and a female who-" her body shakes "Kills you, and the worst part it was my fault." Griffin closed her mouth and looked at her with a frown "That will never happen, get out of your head.".
Harper eyes widened and she calmed down and sat down in a chair and the dinning table with her brother.
Jenniffer walked the front door, she didn't even know why she was there, so she might as well leave.

Name: Fynn

Race (Humans, Anothers,Vampires ect.): Another/Evil Monster

Personality: First Half: Kind, Understandable, Friendly, Sweet, Mysterious/ Second Half: Cruel, Evil, Wicked, Mysterious.

Appearance:
superthumb.jpg

Powers: Unknown but truly evil.

Other: His family was kill by other another and thinks another are cruel and should be wiped out.

Paragon raised an eyebrow when a woman suddenly appeared. She looked at her warily, but spread out her aura to try and reach the others and gently tug them into the room. Her eye twitched when she remembered her other patient and what Lucien said about him.

Lucien was never one to question her guests, so when he does, his suspisions are not to be taken lightly. Raising her right hand, Paragon formed a blue orb out of her aura. She whispered something to it, before it flew through the wall and out of the room. It should keep an eye on the male on the other side of the house.

Going back to her task, she reached out to Harper and the others. She noticed that Harper seemed somewhat distressed. Sending a calming wave of energy, she tried to coax the girl to remain at ease.

Paragon raised an eyebrow when a woman suddenly appeared. She looked at her warily, but spread out her aura to try and reach the others and gently tug them into the room. Her eye twitched when she remembered her other patient and what Lucien said about him.

Lucien was never one to question her guests, so when he does, his suspisions are not to be taken lightly. Raising her right hand, Paragon formed a blue orb out of her aura. She whispered something to it, before it flew through the wall and out of the room. It should keep an eye on the male on the other side of the house.

Going back to her task, she reached out to Harper and the others. She noticed that Harper seemed somewhat distressed. Sending a calming wave of energy, she tried to coax the girl to remain at ease.
QyZZPnS.png
((Hey, dude, I think the others have stopped....))
Layla continued once everyone was in the room she said "My name is Layla, Serephinas mother, The young woman who is probably unconscious is Serephina in case ur wondering. If she seems a bit evil that's probably because she will lose me, her actual father and her twin brother and the rest of her loved ones. I know this because as I have the power to see the future I have seen what will happen. Please do try and be nice to her, oh and Jett will be her adopted brother in the future. Now let me show you what she's been through and what she will go through." Suddenly on the screen pics of a happy family showed up and very few images of blood, death and gore. Then a pic of Layla appeared and it said at the top 'what will happen'. The next pictures were horrifying, they were; pictures of deaths, wars, killing, blood and gore. There were hardly any pics of happy things.
((Hey, dude, I think the others have stopped....))
Layla continued once everyone was in the room she said "My name is Layla, Serephinas mother, The young woman who is probably unconscious is Serephina in case ur wondering. If she seems a bit evil that's probably because she will lose me, her actual father and her twin brother and the rest of her loved ones. I know this because as I have the power to see the future I have seen what will happen. Please do try and be nice to her, oh and Jett will be her adopted brother in the future. Now let me show you what she's been through and what she will go through." Suddenly on the screen pics of a happy family showed up and very few images of blood, death and gore. Then a pic of Layla appeared and it said at the top 'what will happen'. The next pictures were horrifying, they were; pictures of deaths, wars, killing, blood and gore. There were hardly any pics of happy things.
@NightLock@LaylaSpiritFire@PhoenixMiko HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY (( I'm a little confused, and also get ready for a little twist.)) :D (( Also so sorry for not replying a lot lately, I am on vacation, and internet does not come very easy here.)) Harper/Fynn: Harper looked off she felt calmer but still was a bit worried. Fynn used to be a great ally but since his parents death, his sister's disappearance, and on top of all that Little Anne's death, he became angry at Harper for Little Anne's death and hatred grew. Fynn loved Little Anne like his little sister after his real sister's disappearance. Harper trusted a human, and fell hard for him you could say, well Fynn really didn't like him from the start and know he was trouble, but Harper was blind to see that. This human played Harper like a puppet on strings, he gave the human society information about Anothers which by the way humans can now over power Anothers because of this info. His plan was to kill Harper and her family when he was done collecting info, but he failed only killing Little Anne. Fynn now blaims Harper for her death. Jennifer/Fynn/????: Jennifer walked to the forest and sat on a tree and sighed "Fynn, I didn't get any good information, only that Griffin might get killed other then that, there's not much." Fynn walked out of a dark area into the moon light, "Hmm, well you tried." he looked off "Should we spice things up there, hmm?". Jennifer smiled "Should we use Little Demon?" Fynn "Thats my sister, your growing up to be truly amazing." Jennifer smiled. Fynn then pulled a chain and a little girl chained at the wrists was pulled into the moon light, she fell to her knees. She looked to be crying and tried and mistreated. Name: Little Demon (Annayra- Anna-war-a ) Gender: Female Age: 1700 (13) Race (Humans, Anothers,Vampires ect.): Another/Elf Personality: Kind, Loyal, Friendly, Curious, Easily Afraid, Risky. Appearance:[img]http://s2.favim.com/orig/150903/anime-girl-art-beautiful-cute-Favim.com-3235072.jpg[/img] Powers: Can read minds, and rest unknown. other: Is controlled by Fynn, with force.
@NightLock@LaylaSpiritFire@PhoenixMiko
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
(( I'm a little confused, and also get ready for a little twist.)) :D (( Also so sorry for not replying a lot lately, I am on vacation, and internet does not come very easy here.))

Harper/Fynn:

Harper looked off she felt calmer but still was a bit worried. Fynn used to be a great ally but since his parents death, his sister's disappearance, and on top of all that Little Anne's death, he became angry at Harper for Little Anne's death and hatred grew. Fynn loved Little Anne like his little sister after his real sister's disappearance.

Harper trusted a human, and fell hard for him you could say, well Fynn really didn't like him from the start and know he was trouble, but Harper was blind to see that. This human played Harper like a puppet on strings, he gave the human society information about Anothers which by the way humans can now over power Anothers because of this info. His plan was to kill Harper and her family when he was done collecting info, but he failed only killing Little Anne. Fynn now blaims Harper for her death.

Jennifer/Fynn/????:

Jennifer walked to the forest and sat on a tree and sighed "Fynn, I didn't get any good information, only that Griffin might get killed other then that, there's not much."
Fynn walked out of a dark area into the moon light, "Hmm, well you tried." he looked off "Should we spice things up there, hmm?".
Jennifer smiled "Should we use Little Demon?"
Fynn "Thats my sister, your growing up to be truly amazing." Jennifer smiled.
Fynn then pulled a chain and a little girl chained at the wrists was pulled into the moon light, she fell to her knees. She looked to be crying and tried and mistreated.

Name: Little Demon (Annayra- Anna-war-a )

Race (Humans, Anothers,Vampires ect.): Another/Elf

Personality: Kind, Loyal, Friendly, Curious, Easily Afraid, Risky.

Appearance:anime-girl-art-beautiful-cute-Favim.com-3235072.jpg

Powers: Can read minds, and rest unknown.

other: Is controlled by Fynn, with force.

@Goldenhue got room for 1 more? ^^
@Goldenhue got room for 1 more? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8