Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm out of food
I'm out of food and I don't have enough money to buy food from the auction house is there another way to get food, other than going to Gather Items, you see I've been off this site for a few months
and all my dragons are starving now, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it, thank you for taking the time to read this. :D
I'm out of food and I don't have enough money to buy food from the auction house is there another way to get food, other than going to Gather Items, you see I've been off this site for a few months
and all my dragons are starving now, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it, thank you for taking the time to read this. :D
@rainyfire1987

Try the coliseum. The Help Forum is not the right place to be begging for hand outs.
@rainyfire1987

Try the coliseum. The Help Forum is not the right place to be begging for hand outs.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@rainyfire1987 Your private Flight forum might have a sort of 'soup kitchen' thread where you can get some food! I would try that first.

Once your dragons are full enough to battle (at least 40 energy), you can grind in the Coliseum for food. You may want to hit up a low level area for cheap food items, turn them into Goo at Baldwin's, and then combine them into more valuable Soylent food items- it only takes two or three goos to make 40 points worth of food that way!
@rainyfire1987 Your private Flight forum might have a sort of 'soup kitchen' thread where you can get some food! I would try that first.

Once your dragons are full enough to battle (at least 40 energy), you can grind in the Coliseum for food. You may want to hit up a low level area for cheap food items, turn them into Goo at Baldwin's, and then combine them into more valuable Soylent food items- it only takes two or three goos to make 40 points worth of food that way!
@rainyfire1987 Hey there! The best thing I'd recommend for storing up food aside from the Gathering turns and buying them yourself, is to use your lovely dragons Emperor, Lava, and Tiger; and farm the Coliseum (Specifically the Woodland Path and the Training Fields).
Even 20-30 mins time is bound to give you some food drops; all of which you can convert into points to feed your lair :D
I know some people use the coliseum exclusively for getting their food; and they in turn use their Gathering turns scavenging for eggs or digging for chests! :) The other items that you'll get and go into your lair; you can find out whether they can go into Baldwin's Brew, or Swipp's Stand, and anything else if you want, you can sell for treasure! :D
@rainyfire1987 Hey there! The best thing I'd recommend for storing up food aside from the Gathering turns and buying them yourself, is to use your lovely dragons Emperor, Lava, and Tiger; and farm the Coliseum (Specifically the Woodland Path and the Training Fields).
Even 20-30 mins time is bound to give you some food drops; all of which you can convert into points to feed your lair :D
I know some people use the coliseum exclusively for getting their food; and they in turn use their Gathering turns scavenging for eggs or digging for chests! :) The other items that you'll get and go into your lair; you can find out whether they can go into Baldwin's Brew, or Swipp's Stand, and anything else if you want, you can sell for treasure! :D
@Greyjoy

thank you :D

PS and I was just wondering if there was another place to to get food not asking for a handout but when I reread my post it did sound like I was so sorry :)
@Greyjoy

thank you :D

PS and I was just wondering if there was another place to to get food not asking for a handout but when I reread my post it did sound like I was so sorry :)
@Cynictis @Fadeela thank you :D
@Cynictis @Fadeela thank you :D
@rainyfire1987

That's fine, you just have to be a biiit careful with that, because posts to that effect have been locked and/or removed from here before because it's not allowed, so the phrasing can be important! c:

Good luck with your food hunting!
@rainyfire1987

That's fine, you just have to be a biiit careful with that, because posts to that effect have been locked and/or removed from here before because it's not allowed, so the phrasing can be important! c:

Good luck with your food hunting!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.