Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Closed~
it happens that your thread was the first i stumbled upon so!!

dragons: 2, 4, 1, 3
familiars: 3, 1, 2
apparel: 2, 4, 3, 1
it happens that your thread was the first i stumbled upon so!!

dragons: 2, 4, 1, 3
familiars: 3, 1, 2
apparel: 2, 4, 3, 1
4243_zps9f4e2e6d.png
Dragons: 2, 4, 1, 3

Familiars: 3, 2, 1

Apparel: 3, 1, 2, 4

this is so exciting
Dragons: 2, 4, 1, 3

Apparel: 3, 1, 2, 4

this is so exciting
Second Gen Sunset Coatl Auction!

Sale Thread
XXYs and XYYs, tripled gened Imps, SDs, etc.
Could I enter with:

Dragons: 2, 4, 3, 1
Familiars: 3, 1, 2
Apparel: 2, 3, 4, 1

Thanks! I'm still getting the hang of the site, so I'm grateful for any help. XD
Could I enter with:

Familiars: 3, 1, 2
Apparel: 2, 3, 4, 1

Thanks! I'm still getting the hang of the site, so I'm grateful for any help. XD
Dragons:
2, 4, 1, 3

Familiar:
1, 3, 2

Apparel:
2, 1, 3, 4

Thanks for doing this!
Dragons:
2, 4, 1, 3

Familiar:
1, 3, 2

Apparel:
2, 1, 3, 4

Thanks for doing this!
Wow! I went to sleep for a couple of hours, and 18 more people entered this drawing. That is absolutely fantastic! It is so excellent to see so many new faces around here.
Wow! I went to sleep for a couple of hours, and 18 more people entered this drawing. That is absolutely fantastic! It is so excellent to see so many new faces around here.
2cy07ph.jpg
Thank you so much for offering to help us new people! Getting started is a lot harder than I thought it would be. T^T
Thank you so much for offering to help us new people! Getting started is a lot harder than I thought it would be. T^T
@Dragua
It does take a bit of time to get everything rolling in this game. Luckily for you guys, though, there are a lot of very pretty dragons in the Auction House for pretty darn cheap.

Playing games in the Fairgrounds is a pretty good way to make money (you can make up to 75k a day from there), and the Coliseum is a great way to get a lot of items and familiars.

Don't worry, soon enough you'll have more pretty dragons than you know what to do with!
@Dragua
It does take a bit of time to get everything rolling in this game. Luckily for you guys, though, there are a lot of very pretty dragons in the Auction House for pretty darn cheap.

Playing games in the Fairgrounds is a pretty good way to make money (you can make up to 75k a day from there), and the Coliseum is a great way to get a lot of items and familiars.

Don't worry, soon enough you'll have more pretty dragons than you know what to do with!
2cy07ph.jpg
Hope this is still open...? >>

Dragons: 4, 2, 1, 3
Apparel Sets: 3, 1, 2, 4
Hope this is still open...? >>

Dragons: 4, 2, 1, 3
Apparel Sets: 3, 1, 2, 4
Ooh, how neat!

Familiars: 2, 1, 3
Apparel: 4, 3, 2 1

Thank you very much for the generosity and chance to win~
Ooh, how neat!

Familiars: 2, 1, 3
Apparel: 4, 3, 2 1

Thank you very much for the generosity and chance to win~
This is really awesome and kind of you! 8D Thank you for the warm welcome to all new folk!

Dragons:
1, 2, 3, 4

Familiars:
3, 2, 1

Apparel:
2, 3, 4, 1

Thanks once more!
This is really awesome and kind of you! 8D Thank you for the warm welcome to all new folk!

Dragons:
1, 2, 3, 4

Familiars:
3, 2, 1

Apparel:
2, 3, 4, 1

Thanks once more!