Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | We have kittens I repeat kittens
1 2 3
Before you ask, we knew it would have happened soon so it wasn't a surprise. We don't live in a place crowded with cats and plenty of people knew we were having kittens and maybe wanted one. So they are going to get a good home ^^ I couldn't really sleep tonight so I went downstairs a bit early. I heard my cat purring underneath the couch, where she normally doesn't come (she always gets IN the couch because of a hole in the bottom but she wasn't there). And literally the second after that I heard a tiny squeak and realized what (finally) had happened. It was like 6am so my parents weren't really that happy that I woke them up that soon until I told them what happened. My sister heard us and when I told her the kittens had been born she race down the staircase. They were lying under the couch where we couldn't reach them so we had to lift up the couch to actually see them. We kept them there until 12pm, then lifted the couch again to put them in a cardboard box so we could see them better. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rtRv9Kw.jpg[/img] This photo was taken after we lifted the couch the second time. Mama is so proud of her little kitties <3 (also she's only 13 months old, it happened before we could stop it so yeah :c) The tomcat was also a red cat (guess that explains why everone's red). The first and last kitten have a mix between his stripes and mama's stripes. The second cat has their father's stripes and the third has mama's stripes. I like the second one the best because of their stripes too <3 WELL ANYWAY I just felt the need to share this with you guys, also you two should see this (sorry for the ping) @PlushPython @katoo
Before you ask, we knew it would have happened soon so it wasn't a surprise. We don't live in a place crowded with cats and plenty of people knew we were having kittens and maybe wanted one. So they are going to get a good home ^^

I couldn't really sleep tonight so I went downstairs a bit early. I heard my cat purring underneath the couch, where she normally doesn't come (she always gets IN the couch because of a hole in the bottom but she wasn't there). And literally the second after that I heard a tiny squeak and realized what (finally) had happened.
It was like 6am so my parents weren't really that happy that I woke them up that soon until I told them what happened. My sister heard us and when I told her the kittens had been born she race down the staircase. They were lying under the couch where we couldn't reach them so we had to lift up the couch to actually see them. We kept them there until 12pm, then lifted the couch again to put them in a cardboard box so we could see them better.

rtRv9Kw.jpg
This photo was taken after we lifted the couch the second time. Mama is so proud of her little kitties <3 (also she's only 13 months old, it happened before we could stop it so yeah :c)

The tomcat was also a red cat (guess that explains why everone's red). The first and last kitten have a mix between his stripes and mama's stripes. The second cat has their father's stripes and the third has mama's stripes. I like the second one the best because of their stripes too <3

WELL ANYWAY I just felt the need to share this with you guys, also you two should see this (sorry for the ping) @PlushPython @katoo
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
CAATS.

They're so cute! I have 4 kittens right now, myself.
CAATS.

They're so cute! I have 4 kittens right now, myself.
fBZO2yk.png
@PuffinPrincess
OOohh how do they look like? How old are they? sorry I can't get enough of kittens atm and my mom said we have to leave them alone for a bit so I'm quietly sobbing
@PuffinPrincess
OOohh how do they look like? How old are they? sorry I can't get enough of kittens atm and my mom said we have to leave them alone for a bit so I'm quietly sobbing
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@QueenParda

One is grey, two are brown/black/white/color mess, and one is black.

There was 11 of them at the start, but they died because of flu.

They're around.. 1 month and.. 2 weeks, or so. If i remember correctly. My sister put the date on calendar but im too lazy to go check.
@QueenParda

One is grey, two are brown/black/white/color mess, and one is black.

There was 11 of them at the start, but they died because of flu.

They're around.. 1 month and.. 2 weeks, or so. If i remember correctly. My sister put the date on calendar but im too lazy to go check.
fBZO2yk.png
CATS ARE MY LIFE!!

I remember back when I was younger and we lived in our old house, our three legged cat Maxie had her first three litter off kittens then had her fourth in the middle of the night and oh my goodness they were so adorable<333
CATS ARE MY LIFE!!

I remember back when I was younger and we lived in our old house, our three legged cat Maxie had her first three litter off kittens then had her fourth in the middle of the night and oh my goodness they were so adorable<333
@QueenParda
Oh my god, they're so cute! Makes me wish my cats were kittens again. <3

Have you got temporary names for the kittens yet?
@QueenParda
Oh my god, they're so cute! Makes me wish my cats were kittens again. <3

Have you got temporary names for the kittens yet?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Congrats! They're so cute!! Oh I miss having kittens, we probably haven't had any for....5 years?
Congrats! They're so cute!! Oh I miss having kittens, we probably haven't had any for....5 years?
@Alvis
I haven't, mostly because we don't know their sex yet.

@Revouse
AAww that's adorable! This is probably her only nest because we're going sterilize her after the kittens left.

@PuffinPrincess
ELEVEN O_o
So sorry they died, that's my worst fear right now and idk if I can take it if it would happen.
@Alvis
I haven't, mostly because we don't know their sex yet.

@Revouse
AAww that's adorable! This is probably her only nest because we're going sterilize her after the kittens left.

@PuffinPrincess
ELEVEN O_o
So sorry they died, that's my worst fear right now and idk if I can take it if it would happen.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@corusca
Thank you!
@corusca
Thank you!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop