Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free Art Requests [closed for now]
1 2
@MYOHO
sure thing! you got here just in time to claim the last slot c;
@MYOHO
sure thing! you got here just in time to claim the last slot c;
@LAdevotee

OMG I love it! Thank you!
@LAdevotee

OMG I love it! Thank you!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
@LAdevotee
Yay! Okay so Hemophilia is a vampire dragon. She loves the color red and her favorite flower is a crimson rose. Since your drawing her human (thank you so much by the way) I'll give you what I've imagined her to look like. C:
Her hair is wavy with slight curls at the end and it's red that blends into black at the tips of her hair.
Her eyes are yellow and her lips always have a playful smirk with her fangs peeking out over them.
She's very pale and always has on a black trench coat,whether open or closed. (If you want you can just make it a simple jacket c:)
Her personality is psychotic, playful, and romantic in three words.
Overall she's really sweet as long as you don't hurt her loved ones or make her mad.

Is that enough information? ^-^
@LAdevotee
Yay! Okay so Hemophilia is a vampire dragon. She loves the color red and her favorite flower is a crimson rose. Since your drawing her human (thank you so much by the way) I'll give you what I've imagined her to look like. C:
Her hair is wavy with slight curls at the end and it's red that blends into black at the tips of her hair.
Her eyes are yellow and her lips always have a playful smirk with her fangs peeking out over them.
She's very pale and always has on a black trench coat,whether open or closed. (If you want you can just make it a simple jacket c:)
Her personality is psychotic, playful, and romantic in three words.
Overall she's really sweet as long as you don't hurt her loved ones or make her mad.

Is that enough information? ^-^
Buy my cheap dragons please
@ola232 eyyyy your's is done [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a57c4054cfb656a4a1ca8ffd833cec47/tumblr_o8qe4tEDZ31rp7x1co1_540.png[/img]
@ola232 eyyyy your's is done
tumblr_o8qe4tEDZ31rp7x1co1_540.png
@LAdevotee

Thanks i love how you drew her
@LAdevotee

Thanks i love how you drew her
tundrasigyella_by_oldheathensoul-d9l4ss0.pngXrXq7oz.pngeTZtsPz.png
@SketchsWorld sorry it took so long for something so simple! [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/64d67b76e4107a85dcd924a36226b78a/tumblr_o8zz3lT8wE1rp7x1co1_540.png[/img]
@SketchsWorld sorry it took so long for something so simple!
tumblr_o8zz3lT8wE1rp7x1co1_540.png
@LAdevotee
Aw! She's adorable!! I love her so much and it's quite alright!
@LAdevotee
Aw! She's adorable!! I love her so much and it's quite alright!
Buy my cheap dragons please
1 2