Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Project Cuddles
Project Cuddles

In This project I will be starting with ONLY Generation ONE Dragons. My goal is to breed and spread the bloodlines around the whole site, I want to see how it can grow and expand :)
Working on Getting Scrolls, Not necessary but definitely a bonus!

Please do keep in mind, Exalting these dragons is not preferred until you breed them once. I'd like the family to get as big and crazy as possible!

UPDATE!
Nest of three on the way!
If you want to reserve a hatchling, please comment an offer below! Remember, DO NOT EXALT UNTIL YOU HAVE BRED AT LEAST ONCE!

-Cuddles

Females:
Cherry
Red
Lilah
Maren
Ruby
Berry

Males:
Twilight
Romance
Dreams
Rusty
Copper
Jack
Asher
Project Cuddles

In This project I will be starting with ONLY Generation ONE Dragons. My goal is to breed and spread the bloodlines around the whole site, I want to see how it can grow and expand :)
Working on Getting Scrolls, Not necessary but definitely a bonus!

Please do keep in mind, Exalting these dragons is not preferred until you breed them once. I'd like the family to get as big and crazy as possible!

UPDATE!
Nest of three on the way!
If you want to reserve a hatchling, please comment an offer below! Remember, DO NOT EXALT UNTIL YOU HAVE BRED AT LEAST ONCE!

-Cuddles

Females:
Cherry
Red
Lilah
Maren
Ruby
Berry

Males:
Twilight
Romance
Dreams
Rusty
Copper
Jack
Asher
Can I help? I have a GenOne noc. And my progens. @SirCuddleButt
@Avirein
Can I help? I have a GenOne noc. And my progens. @SirCuddleButt
@Avirein
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein How much? I could lend you a few of the males, Hence i have more males than females atm
@Avirein How much? I could lend you a few of the males, Hence i have more males than females atm
@SirCuddleButt
what do you mean? do you mean money or how many dragons? I have 3 dragon and one more with triple basic.
@SirCuddleButt
what do you mean? do you mean money or how many dragons? I have 3 dragon and one more with triple basic.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Averin I meant how much money do you want for them? I dont have much atm
@Averin I meant how much money do you want for them? I dont have much atm