Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalted a dragon, no treasure.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just exalted a level 6 dragon of mine, yet he gave me no treasure. Now, does this sort of thing happen once in a while, where it's intentional that they don't give treasure, or is this a bug in the system?

Thank you!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just exalted a level 6 dragon of mine, yet he gave me no treasure. Now, does this sort of thing happen once in a while, where it's intentional that they don't give treasure, or is this a bug in the system?

Thank you!
Hello @Vegadr0ne, was the dragon one of your progenitors? If so, that is working as intended. Progenitor dragons do not reward treasure or count towards Dominance. Sorry for any confusion. ♥

edit to add: If not a progenitor, did you click the confirmation button twice? A double click can wind up causing a "not eligible" message to show up over the actual confirmation with the reward summary. Thank you!
Hello @Vegadr0ne, was the dragon one of your progenitors? If so, that is working as intended. Progenitor dragons do not reward treasure or count towards Dominance. Sorry for any confusion. ♥

edit to add: If not a progenitor, did you click the confirmation button twice? A double click can wind up causing a "not eligible" message to show up over the actual confirmation with the reward summary. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
So if he was the male that "showed up" to mate with my original dragon from the beginning, is that what a progenitor means?
So if he was the male that "showed up" to mate with my original dragon from the beginning, is that what a progenitor means?
@Vegadr0ne - Correct, the dragon that you created in the beginning of the game, and the random dragon that joined your clan are both your "progenitors." Meaning they can never be traded/sold and don't exalt for treasure or dominance points, as twitchy mentioned.
@Vegadr0ne - Correct, the dragon that you created in the beginning of the game, and the random dragon that joined your clan are both your "progenitors." Meaning they can never be traded/sold and don't exalt for treasure or dominance points, as twitchy mentioned.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Gotcha, okay. Thank you both for explaining that to me! (And sorry for putting that kind of topic in this forum. I wasn't aware.)
Gotcha, okay. Thank you both for explaining that to me! (And sorry for putting that kind of topic in this forum. I wasn't aware.)
also any dragon eggs you find and hatch are progenitors to since they are first gen and have no parents
also any dragon eggs you find and hatch are progenitors to since they are first gen and have no parents
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
@DragonProtector those actually don't count as progenitors and can be exalted for treasure :) they're just first generation
@DragonProtector those actually don't count as progenitors and can be exalted for treasure :) they're just first generation
@Sniff

well i never exalted any dragons yet so i dont really know much lol i love all mine to much :)
@Sniff

well i never exalted any dragons yet so i dont really know much lol i love all mine to much :)
@DragonProtector This is a very old thread. If you have any questions, please start a new thread. :)

Your progenitors are the custom dragon you made and the random dragon you were given. They cannot be sold, traded, or Exalted for treasure. You can hatch random 1st generation dragons from eggs, but these are not tied to an account and are treated the same as any other dragon by the system.
@DragonProtector This is a very old thread. If you have any questions, please start a new thread. :)

Your progenitors are the custom dragon you made and the random dragon you were given. They cannot be sold, traded, or Exalted for treasure. You can hatch random 1st generation dragons from eggs, but these are not tied to an account and are treated the same as any other dragon by the system.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

ok thx though i plan on never having my dragons that i started with leave me and hopefully any others i have :)
@JCStitches

ok thx though i plan on never having my dragons that i started with leave me and hopefully any others i have :)