Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [S] Collide.
1 2 3
I hadn't read Homestuck since 2013, but I reread/caught up on Act 6 a few days before this and I'm so so glad I did! It was so much fun to see the kids working together and using their god tier powers in interesting ways.

Dirk though D:

I know he's probably going to get revived by Jane, but I'm still kinda worried.
I hadn't read Homestuck since 2013, but I reread/caught up on Act 6 a few days before this and I'm so so glad I did! It was so much fun to see the kids working together and using their god tier powers in interesting ways.

Dirk though D:

I know he's probably going to get revived by Jane, but I'm still kinda worried.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
Dave and Terezi's fraymotif is really cool, I hope to see more of it in the future. :o
Dave and Terezi's fraymotif is really cool, I hope to see more of it in the future. :o
Oh dear, I have to admit I got up out of bed when I realized how close to midnight it was, just to watch it when it was released. ._.

It was beautiful and everything I wanted, though, so it was worth it.
Oh dear, I have to admit I got up out of bed when I realized how close to midnight it was, just to watch it when it was released. ._.

It was beautiful and everything I wanted, though, so it was worth it.
It was SO good! Everyone who worked on it did an awesome job! I want my work to be as inspiring as this, someday! *___*

I loved every moment of it - especially Jake and Karkat - Davepeta's Undertale-style boss battle w/ LE made me LOL hard.

(FWIW, I started reading HS in 2011 while I was living in New Mexico having a rough time with my mental health and identity issues and drawing the prologue to Title Unrelated. I never fell out of reading it, been loving every minute of every update - I'm 31 years old and HS is SO IMPORTANT TO ME.)
It was SO good! Everyone who worked on it did an awesome job! I want my work to be as inspiring as this, someday! *___*

I loved every moment of it - especially Jake and Karkat - Davepeta's Undertale-style boss battle w/ LE made me LOL hard.

(FWIW, I started reading HS in 2011 while I was living in New Mexico having a rough time with my mental health and identity issues and drawing the prologue to Title Unrelated. I never fell out of reading it, been loving every minute of every update - I'm 31 years old and HS is SO IMPORTANT TO ME.)
tumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.pngtumblr_inline_o4kzeiWvzd1ts73zp_540.png100x120a.png
it was funny honestly. i thought i was over homestuck and it was dead to me but oh boy. oh boy i was Wrong. last night i stayed up listening to homestuck music. its like its 2012 all over again lol
it was funny honestly. i thought i was over homestuck and it was dead to me but oh boy. oh boy i was Wrong. last night i stayed up listening to homestuck music. its like its 2012 all over again lol
yD1jAD8.png
I've been dreadfully nervous about what the outcome of Collide would be; mostly for Kanaya and, to a lesser extent, Karkat. I know it's partially due to all of the dead lesbians in media recently, but I was so scared that Kanaya wouldn't survive the fight against Condesce. I really don't think the Huss would kill off Karkat, at least not at this point in time and though I don't think he'd kill Kanaya for good, I still have so much irrational fear.

Not to mention, Lord English is still alive.
I've been dreadfully nervous about what the outcome of Collide would be; mostly for Kanaya and, to a lesser extent, Karkat. I know it's partially due to all of the dead lesbians in media recently, but I was so scared that Kanaya wouldn't survive the fight against Condesce. I really don't think the Huss would kill off Karkat, at least not at this point in time and though I don't think he'd kill Kanaya for good, I still have so much irrational fear.

Not to mention, Lord English is still alive.
123o4cl.gif
[quote name="Arbiter" date=2016-04-06 06:30:57] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/22ec40e9c9c6a8edc8931d6eaf5ce0f9/tumblr_o57j7vl3uv1u9ru6ro1_1280.png[/img] does anything else need to be said [/quote] Dad Egbert is the best. The whole update was just me crying because my precious children were all grown up and saving the universe [s]and also because I was think about how it's almost over. [/s] Edit: Also, I loved the concept of the combo moves and the video game-esque feel it had, it looked great!
Arbiter wrote on 2016-04-06:
tumblr_o57j7vl3uv1u9ru6ro1_1280.png

does anything else need to be said
Dad Egbert is the best.

The whole update was just me crying because my precious children were all grown up and saving the universe and also because I was think about how it's almost over.

Edit: Also, I loved the concept of the combo moves and the video game-esque feel it had, it looked great!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
i cant believe shrek is a canon character in homestuck now
i cant believe shrek is a canon character in homestuck now
i just.. wow, i have watched the whole thing 7 times but theres still things i need to see again and again bc there happen a lot! everything was fantastic, especially the music as usual and those unexpected battles were the second best thing! the fraymotif were the most awesome part to me ♥

but i have to be honest that ending scared the sht out me.. something was horribly wrong with the ending
i just.. wow, i have watched the whole thing 7 times but theres still things i need to see again and again bc there happen a lot! everything was fantastic, especially the music as usual and those unexpected battles were the second best thing! the fraymotif were the most awesome part to me ♥

but i have to be honest that ending scared the sht out me.. something was horribly wrong with the ending
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
HONESTLY Collide was once heck of a ride
HONESTLY Collide was once heck of a ride
•°â˜† Nothing to see here! ☆°•
1 2 3