Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Storms grab bags! [Closed]
1 2 3
Username: LittlePaws (i'm on CS too, hello!)
I'd like 2 bags, and i'd be okay paying 10k each, so 20 all up.
I'd prefer apparel, but feel free to add in other things - just maybe not familiars...
Other:
- My fave dergs are nocs, so anything surrounding them will be most appreciated and used.
- I like to match apparel/accent colours with my dragons colours (unless super pretty accent).
- Nilal in your lair is adorable! If you ever get an exact dupe baby from her please let me know!
It's really cool for you to do this ^.^

Username: LittlePaws (i'm on CS too, hello!)
I'd like 2 bags, and i'd be okay paying 10k each, so 20 all up.
I'd prefer apparel, but feel free to add in other things - just maybe not familiars...
Other:
- My fave dergs are nocs, so anything surrounding them will be most appreciated and used.
- I like to match apparel/accent colours with my dragons colours (unless super pretty accent).
- Nilal in your lair is adorable! If you ever get an exact dupe baby from her please let me know!
It's really cool for you to do this ^.^

@uroko
Yes I do accept gems, but it might take a bit, i'm closed to catch up with orders.

@uroko
Yes I do accept gems, but it might take a bit, i'm closed to catch up with orders.

tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@TheStormCatcher that's fine, take your time :)
@TheStormCatcher that's fine, take your time :)
Username:RedCapedRogue
Amount:1 Bag
Quantity:15K (Treasure)
Other:No, thank you!
What do you prefer (apparel, familars, dragons, etc) I prefer apparel and dragons c:
Username:RedCapedRogue
Amount:1 Bag
Quantity:15K (Treasure)
Other:No, thank you!
What do you prefer (apparel, familars, dragons, etc) I prefer apparel and dragons c:
@TheStormCatcher

Username: xXMonstaerXx
Amount: 3 bags
Quantity: 9kT
Other: I cannot take any dragons---full lair!
What I prefer: Apparel, Skins/Accents, sometimes Festival/Event chests [No chests you can get through gathering or coli!]
@TheStormCatcher

Username: xXMonstaerXx
Amount: 3 bags
Quantity: 9kT
Other: I cannot take any dragons---full lair!
What I prefer: Apparel, Skins/Accents, sometimes Festival/Event chests [No chests you can get through gathering or coli!]
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
Username: Darkswirl
Amount: 1 bag
Quantity: 12kt
Other:
What do you prefer (apparel, familars, dragons, etc) *\ I prefer some familiars and apparel anything. Just lair space.

@TheStormCatcher

Nice concept BTW!
Username: Darkswirl
Amount: 1 bag
Quantity: 12kt
Other:
What do you prefer (apparel, familars, dragons, etc) *\ I prefer some familiars and apparel anything. Just lair space.

@TheStormCatcher

Nice concept BTW!
1013.Pots200.Darkswirl_zpsspqg8esb.png0qgn0.gifJQoNI.gifDm7us.gifAVtS2.gif
1 2 3