Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RESCUE THEM FROM THE EXALT BLOCK!
1 2 3
@emeraldeyes

anytime!! I love him :3
@emeraldeyes

anytime!! I love him :3
can i grab Day @emeraldeyes
can i grab Day @emeraldeyes
Erebus was one of the primordial deities in Greek mythology, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. Erebus was the brother of Gaea (earth), Tartarus (underworld), Eros (love), and Nyx (night). From the union of Erebus and Nyx, various children were produced, including Aether, Hemera (day), Hypnos (sleep), the Moirai (the Fates), Geras (old age) and Thanatos (death).
@ErebusofTartarus
Thank you for claiming my golden lady! I'll send CR now ^^
@ErebusofTartarus
Thank you for claiming my golden lady! I'll send CR now ^^
@emeraldeyes hello I really like your skydancer and the imperial female, can I have them
@emeraldeyes hello I really like your skydancer and the imperial female, can I have them
anybody got some marvel avengers dragons that need to get rid of check out this thread
@lucky12
These dragons are indeed lucky to have caught your eye and gets to live another day with sigh of relief ^^ Thank you so much for taking them! Let me send you a CR!
@lucky12
These dragons are indeed lucky to have caught your eye and gets to live another day with sigh of relief ^^ Thank you so much for taking them! Let me send you a CR!
@lucky12
oh wait! it seems that you're a newbie! I guess i could give you the imperial for free if you still want her?
@lucky12
oh wait! it seems that you're a newbie! I guess i could give you the imperial for free if you still want her?
@emeraldeyes yes please
@emeraldeyes yes please
anybody got some marvel avengers dragons that need to get rid of check out this thread
@lucky12
NP! sent CR for you! ^^ take good care of her <3
@lucky12
NP! sent CR for you! ^^ take good care of her <3
1 2 3