Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RESCUE THEM FROM THE EXALT BLOCK!
1 2 3
bump!
bump!
@emeraldeyes

Let me see if I can get you some fodder for #24449174 :)
@emeraldeyes

Let me see if I can get you some fodder for #24449174 :)
@Chalk
Awesome! ^^ Thanks!
@Chalk
Awesome! ^^ Thanks!
Ohh, I would love the eyeburner imp!! I have a lot of fodder adults you could go through and pick :) I just did a lair clean out of sorts so im only keeping the first 7 dergs
Ohh, I would love the eyeburner imp!! I have a lot of fodder adults you could go through and pick :) I just did a lair clean out of sorts so im only keeping the first 7 dergs
@emeraldeyes I would like to rescue this beautiful blue imp boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24457726][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244578/24457726_350.png[/img][/url]
@emeraldeyes

I would like to rescue this beautiful blue imp boy

24457726_350.png
bxbkeiO.png2hdzlmv.jpg
@Toothless1
Thank you so much for the rescue! he is forever greatful ^^ I'll go over your lair now ^^

@ShadowAngel229
thank you for taking in that handsome boy! seems his meeting with noodle dad would be postponed to his relief ^^sending him via CR ^^

@Toothless1
Thank you so much for the rescue! he is forever greatful ^^ I'll go over your lair now ^^

@ShadowAngel229
thank you for taking in that handsome boy! seems his meeting with noodle dad would be postponed to his relief ^^sending him via CR ^^

@emeraldeyes of course! just send me a crossroads when you know which ones you want! :D
@emeraldeyes of course! just send me a crossroads when you know which ones you want! :D
@Chalk
would you like me to send CR for the lovely guardian?
@Chalk
would you like me to send CR for the lovely guardian?
@Toothless1 @ShadowAngel229
Thank you so much for taking in the lovely dergs ^^ and for giving me fodder. you helped me lots!! TT w TT <3
@Toothless1 @ShadowAngel229
Thank you so much for taking in the lovely dergs ^^ and for giving me fodder. you helped me lots!! TT w TT <3
@emeraldeyes

No problem! He was too pretty to let go to the noodle dad.
@emeraldeyes

No problem! He was too pretty to let go to the noodle dad.
bxbkeiO.png2hdzlmv.jpg
1 2 3