Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a huge Clan RP
1 2 3
@Megalovania well really it was just to get a couple of ccounts together and create a huge clan were we could rp together we would need to decide which dragon was to be the clan head and the betas and such if we wanna think of it in wolf heirachy terms XD
@Megalovania well really it was just to get a couple of ccounts together and create a huge clan were we could rp together we would need to decide which dragon was to be the clan head and the betas and such if we wanna think of it in wolf heirachy terms XD
632941_adGLKqx0jKYdoI7.png
@EternalMusic Ah, we should probably get one or two more people to join if that's the case. It'd probably be a bit dull if it were just us
@EternalMusic Ah, we should probably get one or two more people to join if that's the case. It'd probably be a bit dull if it were just us
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@megalovania think of anyone who would like to?
@megalovania think of anyone who would like to?
@EternalMusic - I would be super interested in joining in with you on this, if you're willing to be creative and find a way to include an Ice Clan in the mix. I've some ideas but would like to know what you think!
@EternalMusic - I would be super interested in joining in with you on this, if you're willing to be creative and find a way to include an Ice Clan in the mix. I've some ideas but would like to know what you think!
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
Huh I think it would be interesting to see how that would work it would be cool to get maybe another ice clan member to join us then to even it out so that we can truly set some stuff around that sort of idea~

@Megalovania @Joying
Huh I think it would be interesting to see how that would work it would be cool to get maybe another ice clan member to join us then to even it out so that we can truly set some stuff around that sort of idea~

@Megalovania @Joying
Ooooooooh! I love that idea! Like an Arcane+Ice alliance or mafia or something similar (I really like the idea of a mafia dragon hierarchy X3)

@EternalMusic @Joying
Ooooooooh! I love that idea! Like an Arcane+Ice alliance or mafia or something similar (I really like the idea of a mafia dragon hierarchy X3)

@EternalMusic @Joying
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
1 2 3