Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | all gone!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@iynx I wish you tons of luck on your migration, thank you for being so generous and giving items away! :') It really means a lot to the community that you would be so kind as to give away your belongings on FR. I really do hope you have a wonderful migration!
@iynx I wish you tons of luck on your migration, thank you for being so generous and giving items away! :') It really means a lot to the community that you would be so kind as to give away your belongings on FR. I really do hope you have a wonderful migration!
@iynx MY BAD i totally thought you were like migrating countries or something im not the smartest.... anyways still i hope you have fun on the other websites!
@iynx MY BAD i totally thought you were like migrating countries or something im not the smartest.... anyways still i hope you have fun on the other websites!
@Inyx Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope you enjoyed your time here, and that you have a great time wherever you go next! Thanks for hosting a giveaway, too, that's awesome of you :)
@Inyx Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope you enjoyed your time here, and that you have a great time wherever you go next! Thanks for hosting a giveaway, too, that's awesome of you :)
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Thank you all for your kind words so far! I've already given out quite a bit and have a handful of things left, but I'll wait until all the trades are accepted until I send out more.

I'm spending more time playing MMO games and such, forum sites can't seem to hold my interest anymore. I did have a ton of fun while I was here though.

And I'm glad my avatar didn't change after giving up my dragons, she was my favorite <3
Thank you all for your kind words so far! I've already given out quite a bit and have a handful of things left, but I'll wait until all the trades are accepted until I send out more.

I'm spending more time playing MMO games and such, forum sites can't seem to hold my interest anymore. I did have a ton of fun while I was here though.

And I'm glad my avatar didn't change after giving up my dragons, she was my favorite <3
Quitting FR, check out my giveaway and art request here: click!
@Iynx You're the first person I've seen with no dragons in their lair, I didn't even know that was possible. May I ask the dragon in your avatar's name? What did your progen look like? Let's have a moment of remembrance. :)
@Iynx You're the first person I've seen with no dragons in their lair, I didn't even know that was possible. May I ask the dragon in your avatar's name? What did your progen look like? Let's have a moment of remembrance. :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Inyx I'm sad to hear you go! I wish you the best of luck to whatever you decide to move on to. It's so kind of you to host a giveaway for others!
@Inyx I'm sad to hear you go! I wish you the best of luck to whatever you decide to move on to. It's so kind of you to host a giveaway for others!
lz3QpJg.png y7VJm8j.pngIDczxGV.png
@Iynx
Sorry to hear you leave, but I'm sure the place you moved on would be the place happier, as you chose :) Hope you have good luck and enjoy your nest place!!! :D
@Iynx
Sorry to hear you leave, but I'm sure the place you moved on would be the place happier, as you chose :) Hope you have good luck and enjoy your nest place!!! :D
@Aurikku This girl is Chloris, and she's still around. I love her coloring.

My progen was Baul, back when I was Wind Flight. I ended up exalting him before I realized how valuable progens were. Oops.

@Aurikku This girl is Chloris, and she's still around. I love her coloring.

My progen was Baul, back when I was Wind Flight. I ended up exalting him before I realized how valuable progens were. Oops.

Quitting FR, check out my giveaway and art request here: click!
@Iynx
Thank you for giving away your items! ;3;
I wish you the best luck and hope you have the best migration!
are you secretly a butterfly
@Iynx
Thank you for giving away your items! ;3;
I wish you the best luck and hope you have the best migration!
are you secretly a butterfly
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Iynx Sorry to see you leave, what site are you migrating too. Thanks for doing this btw! :)
@Iynx Sorry to see you leave, what site are you migrating too. Thanks for doing this btw! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8