Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deer's bust commissions [closed]
1 2
@metadeer Could you do colored art for this gal?
@metadeer Could you do colored art for this gal?
OWMus8Y.png
@AceZaslavsky thumbs up!
@Moonlace well, I can - but do you have have any color-related description for her? Like, just to avoid cases like "the girl was a striking brunette but you made her pink somewhy"? Or everything about palette is up for me?
@AceZaslavsky thumbs up!
@Moonlace well, I can - but do you have have any color-related description for her? Like, just to avoid cases like "the girl was a striking brunette but you made her pink somewhy"? Or everything about palette is up for me?
@metadeer Sorry! I haven't drawn a colored pic of her yet. She has orange hair with black ends, a silver eye, tan skin, and red/gold clothing.
@metadeer Sorry! I haven't drawn a colored pic of her yet. She has orange hair with black ends, a silver eye, tan skin, and red/gold clothing.
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace that's ok, I'll just message you for palette approving as well C:
@Moonlace that's ok, I'll just message you for palette approving as well C:
@metadeer Thank you!
@metadeer Thank you!
OWMus8Y.png
@metadeer your art is AMAZING! I really think you should charge more, your art is woth way more than 100k imo <3 Please let me know when you open up again--I'd love to throw money your way! (be warned I'll probably send like 300k for a piece, hehe)
@metadeer your art is AMAZING! I really think you should charge more, your art is woth way more than 100k imo <3 Please let me know when you open up again--I'd love to throw money your way! (be warned I'll probably send like 300k for a piece, hehe)
nRvmYpn.png
1 2