Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Papyrus I want it to release early and I LOVE THE TRAILER! YOU CAN TAME HORSES AND COOK! HUNT! AND OMIGOSH I NEED IT [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufcnxs6QW1qgrncno1_500.gif[/img] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llo5ldXVHa1qfi975o1_500.gif[/img] *Breathes heavily* I've never been this hyped.... So many ingredients...bombs....send the demo early IM GETTING TP HD FOR THE WIIU SPECIFICALLY AND PRE ORDERING THE GAME WOLF LINK!!!! I NEED MORE SPACE ON MY WIIU! IM GETTING EXTRA STORAGE
@Papyrus

I want it to release early and I LOVE THE TRAILER!
YOU CAN TAME HORSES AND COOK!
HUNT! AND OMIGOSH I NEED IT

tumblr_lufcnxs6QW1qgrncno1_500.gif
tumblr_llo5ldXVHa1qfi975o1_500.gif

*Breathes heavily*

I've never been this hyped....
So many ingredients...bombs....send the demo early
IM GETTING TP HD FOR THE WIIU SPECIFICALLY AND PRE ORDERING THE GAME
WOLF LINK!!!!
I NEED MORE SPACE ON MY WIIU! IM GETTING EXTRA STORAGE
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@TheAlchemist
I think it's nearly as big as XCX, but don't quote me on that. I only heard it around the Internet, and you know how reliable that is.
@TheAlchemist
I think it's nearly as big as XCX, but don't quote me on that. I only heard it around the Internet, and you know how reliable that is.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I just showed the trailer to my cousins, and one of them seemed really interested. When I told her more about it, she said that she might "have to get a Wii U" just for BotW.

Also, I kind of said this earlier, but I feel like BotW is so different from every other Zelda game. But at the same time, it feels more like Zelda than any other Zelda game. Anyone else get that feeling?

Edit: spelling
I just showed the trailer to my cousins, and one of them seemed really interested. When I told her more about it, she said that she might "have to get a Wii U" just for BotW.

Also, I kind of said this earlier, but I feel like BotW is so different from every other Zelda game. But at the same time, it feels more like Zelda than any other Zelda game. Anyone else get that feeling?

Edit: spelling
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
Breath of the Wild looks absolutely wonderful! The inherent isolation gives me Shadow of the Colossus vibes and that feeling is only furthered by people spotting an enormous creature climbing up the side of the volcano in the distance.

March 2017 is so far away, but hopefully worth the wait!

@Eaglefairy

I've heard similarly as well. I believe that the creators have said this game to be the return to Zelda's roots and what they've always wanted to do with it, so they've flipped many conventions on their heads, but it just feels so right.
Breath of the Wild looks absolutely wonderful! The inherent isolation gives me Shadow of the Colossus vibes and that feeling is only furthered by people spotting an enormous creature climbing up the side of the volcano in the distance.

March 2017 is so far away, but hopefully worth the wait!

@Eaglefairy

I've heard similarly as well. I believe that the creators have said this game to be the return to Zelda's roots and what they've always wanted to do with it, so they've flipped many conventions on their heads, but it just feels so right.
XgckGUq.png
I am trying to contain my excitement, but am so far failing. I need it.
I am trying to contain my excitement, but am so far failing. I need it.
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Eaglefairy

They added so many elements to the game that make it feel like your really choosing what to do yourself and thats what makes it an amazing Zelda game that I think many people will enjoy, especially those who don't know Zelda.

I actually feel like im the hero of time surviving and figuring out what is going on,in this sacred land. ( And i'll especially feel that when the game comes out)

It feels like one of the most sacred Zelda games yet. especially it being so opened world.
@Eaglefairy

They added so many elements to the game that make it feel like your really choosing what to do yourself and thats what makes it an amazing Zelda game that I think many people will enjoy, especially those who don't know Zelda.

I actually feel like im the hero of time surviving and figuring out what is going on,in this sacred land. ( And i'll especially feel that when the game comes out)

It feels like one of the most sacred Zelda games yet. especially it being so opened world.
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
I just saw the Wolf Link Amiibo trailer and WOW. I'm so glad that I bought the TPHD Special Edition. Wolf Link looks sooooo nice in BotW *__*

I just have one question: since Wolf Link is helping the new Link, does that mean that Link is his own pet? XD

@Eaglefairy
Exactly! Just because a game is open world doesn't mean that it's automatically a ripoff of another open world game..
I just saw the Wolf Link Amiibo trailer and WOW. I'm so glad that I bought the TPHD Special Edition. Wolf Link looks sooooo nice in BotW *__*

I just have one question: since Wolf Link is helping the new Link, does that mean that Link is his own pet? XD

@Eaglefairy
Exactly! Just because a game is open world doesn't mean that it's automatically a ripoff of another open world game..
OSPKX5l.png
@Kahaki
TIMELINE PARADOX!
@Kahaki
TIMELINE PARADOX!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
IT'S LIKE LoZ MAN VS. WILD I LOVE IT
IT'S LIKE LoZ MAN VS. WILD I LOVE IT
xEyhnVi.gif