Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good adopt site?
So the only adoptable sites that I'm on are Flight Rising and Dragon Cave so I was wondering if anyone has any other good adoptable sites to suggest to me. Some sites that I checked out but I wasn't really a fan of are, Sylestia and Chicken Smoothie, mostly because they just bored me quickly, so try to suggest sites that some things to do.
So the only adoptable sites that I'm on are Flight Rising and Dragon Cave so I was wondering if anyone has any other good adoptable sites to suggest to me. Some sites that I checked out but I wasn't really a fan of are, Sylestia and Chicken Smoothie, mostly because they just bored me quickly, so try to suggest sites that some things to do.
JmbT6.gifCP3XG.gif2hwzY.gifdmTYQ.gif
@growlinghorse if you like cute goats, Goatlings.com has a small community and collectable goats. The community is not nearly as extensive as other sites and there isn't a breeding aspect, but everyone there is sweet and most of them have really good art and cool aesthetics

((My username there is jerseydevil so :3c)
@growlinghorse if you like cute goats, Goatlings.com has a small community and collectable goats. The community is not nearly as extensive as other sites and there isn't a breeding aspect, but everyone there is sweet and most of them have really good art and cool aesthetics

((My username there is jerseydevil so :3c)
they/them
2mzkv2f.png cvVqYlq.png
@GrowlingHorse I would recommend a site called Ovipets. You breed cute to get different genes. I'm there with the same name. [url]http://ovipets.com/[/url] [url]http://ovipets.wikia.com/wiki/Ovipets_Wiki[/url] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ovipets/images/a/ae/Vulpes.jpg[/img]
@GrowlingHorse

I would recommend a site called Ovipets. You breed cute to get different genes. I'm there with the same name.
http://ovipets.com/
http://ovipets.wikia.com/wiki/Ovipets_Wiki
Vulpes.jpg
giphy.gif
Indomita.net is super neat? You breed horses, but it has the most realistic gene distribution I have ever seen! Theres actually recessive genes and stuff! Sadly, you can only sign up at the beginning of each month, so reg is over... But its worth the wait! My username is the same as here if you do sign up!
Indomita.net is super neat? You breed horses, but it has the most realistic gene distribution I have ever seen! Theres actually recessive genes and stuff! Sadly, you can only sign up at the beginning of each month, so reg is over... But its worth the wait! My username is the same as here if you do sign up!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@heartsboxcars @heartsboxcars @Frailty
Thanks, I'll go sign up later when i have the time and I tell you what I think of them!
@heartsboxcars @heartsboxcars @Frailty
Thanks, I'll go sign up later when i have the time and I tell you what I think of them!
JmbT6.gifCP3XG.gif2hwzY.gifdmTYQ.gif
@GrowlingHorse

there's also Howrse, it does have a genetics system with genetic potential and realistic coats (plus unicorns)

Indomita...lol I was one of the first few hundred people who signed up on the old site, I wonder if they're still using that one artist...Dracula or something (he's a art theif, got busted for tracing missouri conservation and other nature magazines not even stock photos but actual somebody-else-got-paid to take them.)

between that, the other drama Lucy caused and just the community and how if you go without internet for ANY length of time for ANY reason all your horses will die I just never cared too much for that site.
@GrowlingHorse

there's also Howrse, it does have a genetics system with genetic potential and realistic coats (plus unicorns)

Indomita...lol I was one of the first few hundred people who signed up on the old site, I wonder if they're still using that one artist...Dracula or something (he's a art theif, got busted for tracing missouri conservation and other nature magazines not even stock photos but actual somebody-else-got-paid to take them.)

between that, the other drama Lucy caused and just the community and how if you go without internet for ANY length of time for ANY reason all your horses will die I just never cared too much for that site.
http://furvilla.com/register/1818
@Creosote

Have you ever heard of, or tried Horse World Online? It's made by a mainstream gaming company, and is similar to Howrse, but with a little more animation, and much less drama.
@Creosote

Have you ever heard of, or tried Horse World Online? It's made by a mainstream gaming company, and is similar to Howrse, but with a little more animation, and much less drama.
giphy.gif
@ysabol

horse world online have occults like pegasus,alicorns, and unicorns in addition to normal horses?
@ysabol

horse world online have occults like pegasus,alicorns, and unicorns in addition to normal horses?
http://furvilla.com/register/1818
@Creosote

I don't believe so - it functions more like a real life genetics simulator.
@Creosote

I don't believe so - it functions more like a real life genetics simulator.
giphy.gif
@GrowlingHorse hoo boy!! I know a couple!

ClanHeart is in beta, its looking to be a tough competitor for flight rising but during its early alpha it had a bit of a hiccup and the active playerbase has dwindled into double-digits. tons of playable breedable real-life species and plenty to do, just absolutely in alpha atm and im not sure if reg is open. Still, if you're a sucker for early access and want to make your opinions on the genre known, ClanHeart is the place to do it. Playable species from the top of my head are: lions, cats, wolves, kitsunes, deer, raptors, and dragons!

Aywas has the most freedom with breeding, but getting into it can be really hard? I took medical terminology I, II, and III and im still baffled by the sheer amount of acronyms they use. Statistically cheaper than FR for custom things, but if you dont have access to paypal/USD its a rocky start for everyone. Theres an absolute mess of canonical breeds and a pantheon of custom breeds, more than I could ever keep track of. Its great if you're into art or make art, definitely worth a browse.

Lioden is.... really solid, a great site with tons to due but crippled by an energy system. First and foremost it wants to be a realistic RPG so your pets die of old age, ect, but the breeding is more true to life without being completely bogged down in science. It goes for more of a "gritty reality" and at times that can suck the fun out of the game, but i keep coming back to it from time to time since its very forgiving with hiatuses. Rollover is a voluntary action, so if you leave for three months and come back you'll only have one rollover. No animal crossing guilt, but a damning factor for me is how... weirdly worded a lot of things are. You play as your male lion, and idk abt u but referring to the attractiveness of a lioness just creeps me out big time. Lots of intricacies but the basics are easy to grasp. Their economy is terrible, though, and the site needs fan-artists.
@GrowlingHorse hoo boy!! I know a couple!

ClanHeart is in beta, its looking to be a tough competitor for flight rising but during its early alpha it had a bit of a hiccup and the active playerbase has dwindled into double-digits. tons of playable breedable real-life species and plenty to do, just absolutely in alpha atm and im not sure if reg is open. Still, if you're a sucker for early access and want to make your opinions on the genre known, ClanHeart is the place to do it. Playable species from the top of my head are: lions, cats, wolves, kitsunes, deer, raptors, and dragons!

Aywas has the most freedom with breeding, but getting into it can be really hard? I took medical terminology I, II, and III and im still baffled by the sheer amount of acronyms they use. Statistically cheaper than FR for custom things, but if you dont have access to paypal/USD its a rocky start for everyone. Theres an absolute mess of canonical breeds and a pantheon of custom breeds, more than I could ever keep track of. Its great if you're into art or make art, definitely worth a browse.

Lioden is.... really solid, a great site with tons to due but crippled by an energy system. First and foremost it wants to be a realistic RPG so your pets die of old age, ect, but the breeding is more true to life without being completely bogged down in science. It goes for more of a "gritty reality" and at times that can suck the fun out of the game, but i keep coming back to it from time to time since its very forgiving with hiatuses. Rollover is a voluntary action, so if you leave for three months and come back you'll only have one rollover. No animal crossing guilt, but a damning factor for me is how... weirdly worded a lot of things are. You play as your male lion, and idk abt u but referring to the attractiveness of a lioness just creeps me out big time. Lots of intricacies but the basics are easy to grasp. Their economy is terrible, though, and the site needs fan-artists.
Matt Groening wrote:
Toe to tip, this is a Bart!
ce510648a57e207d75f31e3aa79a3132.png