Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway: Post and get a gift [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Update: Thank you everyone who participated! I'm stopping here for now, but I'll put something else together in the near future. Y'all have been lovely!

Originally posted in Items for Sale, but then I realized that was the wrong section for this. Whoops!

Today has reminded me of what a lovely community Flight Rising has. Most of my interactions here have been very positive, and I am really impressed by the number of kind messages I get. You - yes, you! - are part of the wonderful community here and I want to say thank you.

So here's me giving a little something back to the community. Comment on this post and I will send you a gift! It might be something small, it might be something big. It might be a dragon, it might be an apparel item, it might be some food, it might be a festival skin - who knows! I will do my best to send you a gift that you like but please note I cannot guarantee that. <3

Just comment here with a ping, and let me know if you have a strong preference for an item or a dragon. One comment (and hence one gift) per person please!

Please note I will probably close this after a few pages since I only have so much stuff and time!
Update: Thank you everyone who participated! I'm stopping here for now, but I'll put something else together in the near future. Y'all have been lovely!

Originally posted in Items for Sale, but then I realized that was the wrong section for this. Whoops!

Today has reminded me of what a lovely community Flight Rising has. Most of my interactions here have been very positive, and I am really impressed by the number of kind messages I get. You - yes, you! - are part of the wonderful community here and I want to say thank you.

So here's me giving a little something back to the community. Comment on this post and I will send you a gift! It might be something small, it might be something big. It might be a dragon, it might be an apparel item, it might be some food, it might be a festival skin - who knows! I will do my best to send you a gift that you like but please note I cannot guarantee that. <3

Just comment here with a ping, and let me know if you have a strong preference for an item or a dragon. One comment (and hence one gift) per person please!

Please note I will probably close this after a few pages since I only have so much stuff and time!
@GenderSquare Hello! Thanks for doing such a lovely thing <3
@GenderSquare Hello! Thanks for doing such a lovely thing <3
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
@gendersquare *awkward Ridgeback hug*
You're a lovely darn person for doing this.

I'd prefer to have a piece of apparel, but you can surprise me if you want. 'T is a gift, no need to be picky.
@gendersquare *awkward Ridgeback hug*
You're a lovely darn person for doing this.

I'd prefer to have a piece of apparel, but you can surprise me if you want. 'T is a gift, no need to be picky.
4Dclvwp.png
@gendersquare

Hey there, you are a really awesome person for doing something for this. If I may ask for an item, that would be amazing. Thank you so much!
@gendersquare

Hey there, you are a really awesome person for doing something for this. If I may ask for an item, that would be amazing. Thank you so much!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@GenderSquare I can't say enough about how great this community is too! I said it once and I'll say it again! XD Thank you for doing this; you're amazing!!
@GenderSquare I can't say enough about how great this community is too! I said it once and I'll say it again! XD Thank you for doing this; you're amazing!!
@gendersquare
Thank you for doing this! My preference is an item. <3
@gendersquare
Thank you for doing this! My preference is an item. <3
P978rfp.gif Just moved from Ice to Earth!
@gendersquare
This is so generous of you!
@gendersquare
This is so generous of you!
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@gendersquare
Thank you so much for sharing the kindness! I do agree with you that the FR community is full of kindness. Preference would be an item but dragons would be okay. :]
@gendersquare
Thank you so much for sharing the kindness! I do agree with you that the FR community is full of kindness. Preference would be an item but dragons would be okay. :]
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@gendersquare this is super sweet of you!
@gendersquare this is super sweet of you!
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
@gendersquare

This is very kind of you! :)
@gendersquare

This is very kind of you! :)
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
1 2 3 4