Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do while coli grinding?
1 2 3
i usually just listen to music lol.
sometimes i'll open game grumps in another tab and just let that play while i'm going, or if nobody else is home i'll go downstairs and put on a nature documentary on the TV :D
i usually just listen to music lol.
sometimes i'll open game grumps in another tab and just let that play while i'm going, or if nobody else is home i'll go downstairs and put on a nature documentary on the TV :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
usually i have jacksepticeye or danandphilgames playing in another window so i can watch and coli at the same time. sometimes markiplier, too.
usually i have jacksepticeye or danandphilgames playing in another window so i can watch and coli at the same time. sometimes markiplier, too.
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
Sometimes I listen to music or turn on my ps3 and watch youtube/netflix/hulu. Today I was watching e3 on there along w/ some full vinesauce streams.
Sometimes I listen to music or turn on my ps3 and watch youtube/netflix/hulu. Today I was watching e3 on there along w/ some full vinesauce streams.
1 2 3