Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Confessions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
I spend nothing/very little worried ill make need the money later, then blow the money i saved on the STUPIDEST THING

Ex: sells scavenged light egg, gets 360g

OOOoo better save that for annabelle!

*goes to art sales forum* *hell breaks loose in my fr wallet*

or

*sees g1 NOC (fav g1 breed) with almost exact colors, unbred, nice id, for 10kt on AH*

OH NO SELF LETS NOT GET THAT ONE WE MIGHT NEED THAT MONEY SOMEDAY FOR AN AUCTION OR SOMETHING

*later once derg expires* *slaps forehead* you idiot

last one: the sun hasnt been shining until 2 wks ago its been rainy and flooding for awhile *winks at any1 who ever watched the news in the last month in US*

ITS NOT SUNSHINING

sshhh it was actually raining when i changed my name to sunshining i wanted it to stop raining
I spend nothing/very little worried ill make need the money later, then blow the money i saved on the STUPIDEST THING

Ex: sells scavenged light egg, gets 360g

OOOoo better save that for annabelle!

*goes to art sales forum* *hell breaks loose in my fr wallet*

or

*sees g1 NOC (fav g1 breed) with almost exact colors, unbred, nice id, for 10kt on AH*

OH NO SELF LETS NOT GET THAT ONE WE MIGHT NEED THAT MONEY SOMEDAY FOR AN AUCTION OR SOMETHING

*later once derg expires* *slaps forehead* you idiot

last one: the sun hasnt been shining until 2 wks ago its been rainy and flooding for awhile *winks at any1 who ever watched the news in the last month in US*

ITS NOT SUNSHINING

sshhh it was actually raining when i changed my name to sunshining i wanted it to stop raining
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
I buy gen ones, and never complete their projects.
I buy gen ones, and never complete their projects.
MVxSTuW.jpg
I ship Lightmom with Icedad and have all these headcanons about them. Lightweaver made the Northern Lights for Icewarden so he could still see and study during the really dark winter months without it being all hot and gross out and melting his pretty ice corpses sculptures.

Fight me I ship what I want and there's nothing you can do about it.
I ship Lightmom with Icedad and have all these headcanons about them. Lightweaver made the Northern Lights for Icewarden so he could still see and study during the really dark winter months without it being all hot and gross out and melting his pretty ice corpses sculptures.

Fight me I ship what I want and there's nothing you can do about it.
i buy fodder (and keep them) that would probably look ugly as hell to anyone else..i'm sorry i have bad taste in dragons

like, 99% of my lair is just saved fodder dragons and it probably looks super messy and garbagey right now
i buy fodder (and keep them) that would probably look ugly as hell to anyone else..i'm sorry i have bad taste in dragons

like, 99% of my lair is just saved fodder dragons and it probably looks super messy and garbagey right now
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
I actually hate the new Swipp's Swap Stand art

The idea of deity ships annoys me for some reason
I actually hate the new Swipp's Swap Stand art

The idea of deity ships annoys me for some reason
CYT4VFx.png
I said this in another thread, but I really like breeding Female Skydancers with Wildclaws bc their art makes it look like they could be holding hands,,, and the male wildclaw is all embarrassed and hhhh

eggod = the 12th deity
I said this in another thread, but I really like breeding Female Skydancers with Wildclaws bc their art makes it look like they could be holding hands,,, and the male wildclaw is all embarrassed and hhhh

eggod = the 12th deity
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
I can't keep the promises I make, ever. I have promised several times myself to get my custom progen Volzet and his mate secondary genes. Well... Holiday skins and apparel steals it all away.
I can't keep the promises I make, ever. I have promised several times myself to get my custom progen Volzet and his mate secondary genes. Well... Holiday skins and apparel steals it all away.
zp1xBoR.png
I've never saved up 1 million t, not even once. The highest I ever had was 400k t.
I've never saved up 1 million t, not even once. The highest I ever had was 400k t.
i usually subscribe to threads i make so i rather not be pinged on threads i make
thank you~
i have no attachment to like. any of my dragons. even lore dragons. i just... ehhhhhh sometimes i just need the money sooooo
i have no attachment to like. any of my dragons. even lore dragons. i just... ehhhhhh sometimes i just need the money sooooo
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
*kisses toxi's head* He needs silks! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239608/23960793_350.png[/img]
*kisses toxi's head* He needs silks!
23960793_350.png
345jtyw.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26