Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Color Your World Chimes Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Sigiele
It was challenging to dress my man Floof (the victim of a scatterscroll gone tragically right) but between the bandana and the flair scarf I think it's pretty manly, also flair scarves are the best item in the game cause they are special for each breed =3
@Sigiele
It was challenging to dress my man Floof (the victim of a scatterscroll gone tragically right) but between the bandana and the flair scarf I think it's pretty manly, also flair scarves are the best item in the game cause they are special for each breed =3
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Cyan prizes have been decided!
Cyan prizes have been decided!
Bump!
Bump!
Cobalt prize pack is complete
Cobalt prize pack is complete
how do I enter?
how do I enter?
@Sigiele
oooh~!! Honeydew and Cream are so pretty Q w Q
May I please have 9 tickets? sending gems to Lallie

btw, Thank you for granting my wishes! ^^
@Sigiele
oooh~!! Honeydew and Cream are so pretty Q w Q
May I please have 9 tickets? sending gems to Lallie

btw, Thank you for granting my wishes! ^^
@Kyoookami So you just decide how many tickets you want - either 1,000 treasure per ticket or 2 gems per ticket. Then let us know the amount you want and send the funds to out banker, @Lallie

@emeraldeyes You're very welcome!! I'll get you added to the spreadsheet :)
@Kyoookami So you just decide how many tickets you want - either 1,000 treasure per ticket or 2 gems per ticket. Then let us know the amount you want and send the funds to out banker, @Lallie

@emeraldeyes You're very welcome!! I'll get you added to the spreadsheet :)
@Sigiele @Lallie

30 Tickets for 30,000 Treasure. Sending to Lallie now.
@Sigiele @Lallie

30 Tickets for 30,000 Treasure. Sending to Lallie now.
29eol7n.jpg a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png SGaURj1.jpg

seafoam_zpsmxsj3atl.gif
@Sigiele

I was spammed about this raffle and I must say Honeydew has caught my eye. So I will send 20kT to @Lallie for 20 tickets.
@Sigiele

I was spammed about this raffle and I must say Honeydew has caught my eye. So I will send 20kT to @Lallie for 20 tickets.
IPU0tJf.png
@chroniclesofgrim @nedali Added :)
@chroniclesofgrim @nedali Added :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17