Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] name your price artshop
hey so i , do art, and i really love flightrising so i figured i could funnel that into here somehow?? im pretty much always low on treasure + gems and there's always items i want and stuff so yea!!! i thought itd be cool to draw in exchange for stuff i need

so im always looking for gems or treasure since its good to have, but i also have some wishlist items id like to work towards::

coatl accents or skins, coatl breed change
prismatic, crimson, nightsky silks
sorcerers tatters items
armor sets (moonscale especially)
gem store accessories

though this being said id be willing to have any cool/cute/pretty accessory, so feel free to offer up any spares or whatever you have and i might pop some art out for it in response? O:

here are some examples of my art; a lot of the stuff ive done recently have just been doodles, but ill definitely make sure to put in more time and effort relative to the quality of your offer so dont worry!!!

if you have any special request for pose, expression, etc let me know! i can draw any kind of animal or humanoid you want me to but im still working on dynamic poses, if i think its turned out bad i won't make you pay for it

slots -
2. velvetpaws
hey so i , do art, and i really love flightrising so i figured i could funnel that into here somehow?? im pretty much always low on treasure + gems and there's always items i want and stuff so yea!!! i thought itd be cool to draw in exchange for stuff i need

so im always looking for gems or treasure since its good to have, but i also have some wishlist items id like to work towards::

coatl accents or skins, coatl breed change
prismatic, crimson, nightsky silks
sorcerers tatters items
armor sets (moonscale especially)
gem store accessories

though this being said id be willing to have any cool/cute/pretty accessory, so feel free to offer up any spares or whatever you have and i might pop some art out for it in response? O:

here are some examples of my art; a lot of the stuff ive done recently have just been doodles, but ill definitely make sure to put in more time and effort relative to the quality of your offer so dont worry!!!

if you have any special request for pose, expression, etc let me know! i can draw any kind of animal or humanoid you want me to but im still working on dynamic poses, if i think its turned out bad i won't make you pay for it

slots -
2. velvetpaws
starry | its pronouns | cat lover
my artshop (click) | pm me if needed!
always looking for coatl accents & breed changer
aaand reserving just in case! im officially open & ready for business woowee
aaand reserving just in case! im officially open & ready for business woowee
@cadmiumz oh my goodness your art is so cute!!! here have a bump!

i'm going to PM you! ^__^ i'm interested in wagering for a piece
@cadmiumz oh my goodness your art is so cute!!! here have a bump!

i'm going to PM you! ^__^ i'm interested in wagering for a piece
@cadmiumz

Hey, so, I'd like to commission a piece of art from you. ^_^ How about you pick any dragon in my lair before Miklos (he's on p. 9) and draw whatever you're inspired to draw? Preferably one who doesn't already have art, but if you really love one who does, then go for it! Many of them have bios describing their personalities; if not, just ask, and I can tell you all about them. Let me know if this sounds OK, or if you want more direction.
@cadmiumz

Hey, so, I'd like to commission a piece of art from you. ^_^ How about you pick any dragon in my lair before Miklos (he's on p. 9) and draw whatever you're inspired to draw? Preferably one who doesn't already have art, but if you really love one who does, then go for it! Many of them have bios describing their personalities; if not, just ask, and I can tell you all about them. Let me know if this sounds OK, or if you want more direction.
MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws oooo Sounds good!!!! i love a lot of your dragons so i might take a while to make my pick haha!, thanks so much for the commission, i'll be sure to get on it as soon as i'm done with angsty's !!! what'd you have in mind for payment? O::
@velvetpaws oooo Sounds good!!!! i love a lot of your dragons so i might take a while to make my pick haha!, thanks so much for the commission, i'll be sure to get on it as soon as i'm done with angsty's !!! what'd you have in mind for payment? O::
@cadmiumz

Hmm, well, I have some crimson silk pieces (arm silks, sash, and tail bangle) if any of those would interest you.

I also have this coatl accent that I'd be willing to put up, but I think I'd want two pieces of art for that.

Or I could pay in treasure, but I guess the exact amount would depend on whether you end up doing a headshot or a full body. ^^
@cadmiumz

Hmm, well, I have some crimson silk pieces (arm silks, sash, and tail bangle) if any of those would interest you.

I also have this coatl accent that I'd be willing to put up, but I think I'd want two pieces of art for that.

Or I could pay in treasure, but I guess the exact amount would depend on whether you end up doing a headshot or a full body. ^^
MmSftql.png
one slot opened up!

@velvetpaws i already have the sash, but i'd definitely be interested in the arm silks and bangle!!! O: i can try my hand at a fullbody for it if you want?
one slot opened up!

@velvetpaws i already have the sash, but i'd definitely be interested in the arm silks and bangle!!! O: i can try my hand at a fullbody for it if you want?
@cadmiumz

Sounds good! Arm silks and bangle for a fullbody picture. ^_^
@cadmiumz

Sounds good! Arm silks and bangle for a fullbody picture. ^_^
MmSftql.png