Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anime suggestions!
1 2 3 4 5
@Starshallow

For comedies, Assassination Classroom is really good. Some other good comedies are Gintama and Beelzebub, but Gintama is super long and Beelzebub is 60 episodes long :P

Durarara!! is a very good anime, you should check it out. Soul Eater, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and ERASED are also pretty good, too.
@Starshallow

For comedies, Assassination Classroom is really good. Some other good comedies are Gintama and Beelzebub, but Gintama is super long and Beelzebub is 60 episodes long :P

Durarara!! is a very good anime, you should check it out. Soul Eater, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and ERASED are also pretty good, too.
3e4.gif
nichijou is really good if u want an lol slice of life. its super cute and the ending will make u cry out of happiness and love.

tatami galaxy is cute art style and the op/ed is rly good and tbh its just good anime

ouran is one of my shameless faves if u need something on netflix
nichijou is really good if u want an lol slice of life. its super cute and the ending will make u cry out of happiness and love.

tatami galaxy is cute art style and the op/ed is rly good and tbh its just good anime

ouran is one of my shameless faves if u need something on netflix
@Starshallow

FRICK IF YOU DONT WATCH OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB I WILL FIND YOU

AND KILL YOU

@Starshallow

FRICK IF YOU DONT WATCH OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB I WILL FIND YOU

AND KILL YOU

ezgif_717680059_by_syrinq-da9unig.gif
@Starshallow

I tend to watch a lot of older anime, so here's a list of mostly older ones (I really need to watch some new anime!)

1. Chobits, by CLAMP
2. Cardcaptor Sakura by CLAMP
3. Magic Knight Rayearth by CLAMP
4. Sailor Moon
5. Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
6. Di Gi Charat
7. Excel Saga
8. Ranma 1/2
9. ANY Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miazaki
10. Oh! My Goddess and Ah! My Goddess
Newer:
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
@Starshallow

I tend to watch a lot of older anime, so here's a list of mostly older ones (I really need to watch some new anime!)

1. Chobits, by CLAMP
2. Cardcaptor Sakura by CLAMP
3. Magic Knight Rayearth by CLAMP
4. Sailor Moon
5. Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
6. Di Gi Charat
7. Excel Saga
8. Ranma 1/2
9. ANY Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miazaki
10. Oh! My Goddess and Ah! My Goddess
Newer:
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
giphy.gif
@Starshallow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a really good one, and definitely my favorite of all time, but it's so long and old that it can be kind of confusing just jumping in. Not that that should stop anyone, because it's definitely worth it!

Other than that, I recently watched Tiger & Bunny and LOVED it! I had seen it around for years but never really got into it, but now I wish I had sooner!

Another more obscure one that I watched recently and really ended up liking was Bounen no Xamdou! It's basically Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind meets Eureka Seven! I kind of just picked a random anime to watch and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, plus it's only about 24 episodes long, so it's fairly quick to finish!

@Starshallow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a really good one, and definitely my favorite of all time, but it's so long and old that it can be kind of confusing just jumping in. Not that that should stop anyone, because it's definitely worth it!

Other than that, I recently watched Tiger & Bunny and LOVED it! I had seen it around for years but never really got into it, but now I wish I had sooner!

Another more obscure one that I watched recently and really ended up liking was Bounen no Xamdou! It's basically Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind meets Eureka Seven! I kind of just picked a random anime to watch and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, plus it's only about 24 episodes long, so it's fairly quick to finish!

@Starshallow

Cowboy Bebop - A classic, can't go wrong.
Death Note - Awesome concept and altogether good.
Ergo Proxy - If you're into philosophical themes.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Cute and dark at the same time.
Chobits - Cute and funny!
Fruits Basket - One of my first, very sweet.
Ouran High School Host Club - Another cute comedy!
Angel Beats - The ending will make you cry!
@Starshallow

Cowboy Bebop - A classic, can't go wrong.
Death Note - Awesome concept and altogether good.
Ergo Proxy - If you're into philosophical themes.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Cute and dark at the same time.
Chobits - Cute and funny!
Fruits Basket - One of my first, very sweet.
Ouran High School Host Club - Another cute comedy!
Angel Beats - The ending will make you cry!
@Starshallow

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Cowboy Bebop
Madoka Magica
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
FLCL
One Punch Man
Noragami
Haikyuu!!
Free!

These were the first ones that came to mind

@Starshallow

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Cowboy Bebop
Madoka Magica
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
FLCL
One Punch Man
Noragami
Haikyuu!!
Free!

These were the first ones that came to mind

HAH, watch something that's not so popular!

if you enjoy unique art style, horror and some brainwork, Shiki is perfect for you. it's got the amazing atmosphere, great plot and it's not too long. around 20 episodes, I believe.

another one with horror and vibes of gore is Another, great one as well! I love the atmosphere so much, and haven't seen similar to it yet. beautiful art style!

one a bit more known is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, made from same people who made Kill la Kill. Amazing and touching story, nicely balanced between humor and angst. oh, it's also mecha.

Mirai Nikki is also pretty known, and super good. Elfen Lied should be watched by anyone who's ever heard of anime. No.6 is very very pretty and touching BL hinted anime. All of them have blood, more or less.

Black Cat and Neo Angelique are also very, very good, and if I remember correctly they were more than 20 episodes. very unknown animes, which is a pity.

AND MAGI. yes, Magi: the labyrinth of Magic, now with season 2, is my ultimate favorite. and all of these animes are my favorites, mind you. but Magi is amazing, I love it so much. so you should definitely watch at least one of these!
HAH, watch something that's not so popular!

if you enjoy unique art style, horror and some brainwork, Shiki is perfect for you. it's got the amazing atmosphere, great plot and it's not too long. around 20 episodes, I believe.

another one with horror and vibes of gore is Another, great one as well! I love the atmosphere so much, and haven't seen similar to it yet. beautiful art style!

one a bit more known is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, made from same people who made Kill la Kill. Amazing and touching story, nicely balanced between humor and angst. oh, it's also mecha.

Mirai Nikki is also pretty known, and super good. Elfen Lied should be watched by anyone who's ever heard of anime. No.6 is very very pretty and touching BL hinted anime. All of them have blood, more or less.

Black Cat and Neo Angelique are also very, very good, and if I remember correctly they were more than 20 episodes. very unknown animes, which is a pity.

AND MAGI. yes, Magi: the labyrinth of Magic, now with season 2, is my ultimate favorite. and all of these animes are my favorites, mind you. but Magi is amazing, I love it so much. so you should definitely watch at least one of these!
d642b611-ef6c-11e5-866b-2d9b8664c5dc.gif • Every dragon without familiar is up for sale, please don't pick them in forum games!
• Open for Letters from Hatchlings
Clan lore
@Starshallow
Arslan Senki was really good, I've been recommending it left and right.
If you haven't already, watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood too, that was also another really good anime.
There's also Deadman Wonderland... I only got through half of it, but it's actually pretty darn good.
There's also Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, InuYasha, Gurren Lagann.... I'll think of more.

AH yes, and there's Assasination Classroom. That was funny, so I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good comedy. Even if they aren't, I'd still recommend it.

The manga for AC just ended and i cri every time :') Watching my babies all grown up
@Starshallow
Arslan Senki was really good, I've been recommending it left and right.
If you haven't already, watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood too, that was also another really good anime.
There's also Deadman Wonderland... I only got through half of it, but it's actually pretty darn good.
There's also Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, InuYasha, Gurren Lagann.... I'll think of more.

AH yes, and there's Assasination Classroom. That was funny, so I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good comedy. Even if they aren't, I'd still recommend it.

The manga for AC just ended and i cri every time :') Watching my babies all grown up
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Everyone's said almost every anime I can reccomend :') so I'll just give some new spring anime right now

Bungou Stray Dogs, Kiznaiver and Boku no Hero Academia is all good!
Everyone's said almost every anime I can reccomend :') so I'll just give some new spring anime right now

Bungou Stray Dogs, Kiznaiver and Boku no Hero Academia is all good!
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
1 2 3 4 5