Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | May New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
@Kenopsia follow the rules i tagged you in to receive prizes
@Kenopsia follow the rules i tagged you in to receive prizes
@VotS just a reminder to get your prize choice sent in! you still have a couple of hours!
@VotS just a reminder to get your prize choice sent in! you still have a couple of hours!
@britneyrox

FAM1 -

-Bamboo phytocat
-red-winged owlcat
-leafy moth
-cardinal hippogriff
@britneyrox

FAM1 -

-Bamboo phytocat
-red-winged owlcat
-leafy moth
-cardinal hippogriff
Warm my digi egg!
@Kenopsia you still haven't technically followed the rules and listed the proper prize choice name for fuiran friends, but i'll let it go this time. it just creates a bit more work on my part. recommend reading/following rules in the future!
@Kenopsia you still haven't technically followed the rules and listed the proper prize choice name for fuiran friends, but i'll let it go this time. it just creates a bit more work on my part. recommend reading/following rules in the future!
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fourteenth set of winners! 1. @Singledragon 2. @DasMyoot 3. @Okayestt 4. @Xaila 5. @renboo1 [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"[/b] [quote=O12]Cursed Watcher Chest [item=cursed watcher chest][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fourteenth set of winners!

1. @Singledragon
2. @DasMyoot
3. @Okayestt
4. @Xaila
5. @renboo1

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"
O12 wrote:
Cursed Watcher Chest
Cursed Watcher Chest

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@britneyrox
#1 FAM6
#2 FOOD4
Thank you for the raffle!
@britneyrox
#1 FAM6
#2 FOOD4
Thank you for the raffle!
j3zsWMV.png
@britneyrox I would like the
1) FAM1 sunspot cloudancer, bluefin charger, yellow-throated sparrowmouse, and nightsky fuiran familiars
2) D14
3) O6
4) O7
5) Food 2
@britneyrox I would like the
1) FAM1 sunspot cloudancer, bluefin charger, yellow-throated sparrowmouse, and nightsky fuiran familiars
2) D14
3) O6
4) O7
5) Food 2
P3ofahf.pngqauPMJ7.pngwSEhN14.png
@renboo1 please provide the prize names correctly as shown in the instructions i pinged you in
@renboo1 please provide the prize names correctly as shown in the instructions i pinged you in
@britneyrox

#1 O6
#2 D5
#3 D14
#4 O7

Thanks so much for running this!
@britneyrox

#1 O6
#2 D5
#3 D14
#4 O7

Thanks so much for running this!