Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Gems 1:800 (CLOSED)
1:800 is my ratio looking to get 415 gems.
1:800 is my ratio looking to get 415 gems.
Ah sacré papa! Dis moi où es-tu caché? Ça doit faire au moins mille fois que j'ai compté mes doigts! Hé! Où t'es? Papaoutai? Papaoutai by Stromae tumblr_inline_mtytqpfJfx1r4wxt6.png
Oh my dear father! Tell me where are you hiding? I must’ve counted my fingers at least a thousand times! Hey! Where are you dad, where are you? tumblr_inline_mu6fx1yzl71r4wxt6.gif
daddy2_2.jpg
I have 241 gems to sell.
I have 241 gems to sell.
@SeragakiGirl

I've got 200 gems to sell
@SeragakiGirl

I've got 200 gems to sell
Dragon Sale Tab
@NoctuneOwl I misread my posts, sorry. Yeah I can do the 200. Sorry sending out the treasure now.
@NoctuneOwl I misread my posts, sorry. Yeah I can do the 200. Sorry sending out the treasure now.
Ah sacré papa! Dis moi où es-tu caché? Ça doit faire au moins mille fois que j'ai compté mes doigts! Hé! Où t'es? Papaoutai? Papaoutai by Stromae tumblr_inline_mtytqpfJfx1r4wxt6.png
Oh my dear father! Tell me where are you hiding? I must’ve counted my fingers at least a thousand times! Hey! Where are you dad, where are you? tumblr_inline_mu6fx1yzl71r4wxt6.gif
daddy2_2.jpg
@ShatteredHearts I again am misreading my posts because I've got so much going on lol. I can do 215 if that works?
@ShatteredHearts I again am misreading my posts because I've got so much going on lol. I can do 215 if that works?
daddy2_2.jpg
Yeah that works. Thanks.
Yeah that works. Thanks.