Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap detailed dragon busts!
1 2
[center] Just got my eggs hatched and I'd like to gene up one in particular :) So, I'll be offering detailed dragon busts at pretty low prices! Each bust is 200G, apparel is 25G (as in all apparel, not just one piece. Ex; a dragon with three head apparel items is a flat 25G for all three to be included) Each bust is fully colored and shaded, scanned with a white background -Rules- >Because of how I do these, I cannot offer WIP checks< >I take payment upfront because of past transactions unfortunately< >You may resize and reupload and edit as desired but please credit and keep my signature intact< -Examples- [img]http://i.imgur.com/eHha9vr.jpg[/img] [img] http://i.imgur.com/rWUamFe.jpg[/img] (These are done in a single color, yours will be fully colored and shaded) -Form- [/center] Dragon: Expression: Apparel included: Yes/No -Slots- + Duskria + + + + + + + +

Just got my eggs hatched and I'd like to gene up one in particular :)

So, I'll be offering detailed dragon busts at pretty low prices!

Each bust is 200G, apparel is 25G (as in all apparel, not just one piece. Ex; a dragon with three head apparel items is a flat 25G for all three to be included)

Each bust is fully colored and shaded, scanned with a white background

-Rules-

>Because of how I do these, I cannot offer WIP checks<

>I take payment upfront because of past transactions unfortunately<

>You may resize and reupload and edit as desired but please credit and keep my signature intact<

-Examples-

eHha9vr.jpg

rWUamFe.jpg

(These are done in a single color, yours will be fully colored and shaded)

-Form-

Dragon:

Expression:

Apparel included: Yes/No

-Slots-

+ Duskria
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

JRfF6Mm.png
Slots are open!
Slots are open!
JRfF6Mm.png
@CommonCorvus as promised, i am back! I've fallen in love with your art, honestly. Before i order, I'd like to know if you're offering in bulk, and if each slot is for users or dragons.

Also is G gold or gems? Because that will greatly affect if i can actually afford this
@CommonCorvus as promised, i am back! I've fallen in love with your art, honestly. Before i order, I'd like to know if you're offering in bulk, and if each slot is for users or dragons.

Also is G gold or gems? Because that will greatly affect if i can actually afford this
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine We don't have gold as a currency (Treasure or t) so it is most definitely gems.
@SinMachine We don't have gold as a currency (Treasure or t) so it is most definitely gems.
Light%20Flight_zpsfqvd5njz.png
@SinMachine

Hello again! Unfortunately, Ceraphyna is right and these are for Gems mainly because of how long they take. (usually three hours compared to the other pieces that only take around an hour or so)
@SinMachine

Hello again! Unfortunately, Ceraphyna is right and these are for Gems mainly because of how long they take. (usually three hours compared to the other pieces that only take around an hour or so)
JRfF6Mm.png
@CommonCorvus ah okay. Damn, sorry about that
@CommonCorvus ah okay. Damn, sorry about that
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@CommonCorvus
Are you willing to do OC dragons as well? c: