Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SOLD] Frost Delver
[center] [b]UPDATE: SOLD for 3,750,000t [/b]& [item=Conjoined Skink]x1[item=Disoriented Spirit]x1 So I am looking to sell my Frost Delver and am hoping to get some offers Proof of ownership is listed on the Auction House [item=Frost Delver] I prefer treasure but would gladly except gems (1:750) or mixed I may also be willing to do a mixed trade of rare familiars and currency so feel free to post offers! [b]AUTO BUY[/b] [i]~9000g/6,750,000t[/i] [b]Current BEST Offer:[/b] [i]~5,100,000t[/i] [/center] [center] Other things I'm looking for: (all the retired sprites and boss familiars I don't have) [item=Arcane Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Crowned Roc][/center]
UPDATE: SOLD for 3,750,000t & Conjoined Skink x1 Disoriented Spirit x1

So I am looking to sell my Frost Delver and am hoping to get some offers
Proof of ownership is listed on the Auction House

Frost Delver

I prefer treasure but would gladly except gems (1:750) or mixed

I may also be willing to do a mixed trade of rare familiars and currency so feel free to post offers!

AUTO BUY ~9000g/6,750,000t

Current BEST Offer: ~5,100,000t

Other things I'm looking for: (all the retired sprites and boss familiars I don't have)
Arcane Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Nature Sprite Shadow Sprite
Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Conjoined Skink Disoriented Spirit Crowned Roc
@deztora Pinging myself to come back to this tomorrow!
@deztora Pinging myself to come back to this tomorrow!
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
bumpitybump
bumpitybump
up
up
edited original post and added an autobuy
edited original post and added an autobuy
new best offer of ~5.1Mt
new best offer of ~5.1Mt