Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Masquerade Dating!
1 2
Greetings everyone!

To start off, apologies if the idea comes off as rambles or anything of the sort but I want to get this down before I lose some of the ideas. I do hope you guys find the idea enjoyable and, please, feel free to leave feedback that YOU would like to see with the idea or where you could see some improvements being made. Otherwise, please let me know if this sounds like a fun idea. I’d love to start my own Roleplay thread here on the site for others to enjoy.

The idea is set up much like a blind date service! You’ll submit a dragon (BBC code preferred) with the required form and I’ll randomly select a match up from others who are seeking based on preference and the like. However, the twist here would be that it’s Masquerade Ball Themed! Meaning, it was all take place in a ballroom and no one will know your dragon’s identity unless you let the other person know. Take in mind the thread will display the dragon’s name and such but IC wise it’s up to you! Little prompts regarding the dance will also be handed out (likely three or four) and the match up may use one or not.

Regarding the dragon, the photo does not need to display what they’re wearing to the ball. That will up to you to describe what mask their wearing, outfit, etc. so you don’t need to worry about removing accessories off your dragon.

In terms of money, I was thinking the first dragon could be free (to draw interest and to test if this is for you), the next three dragons 4 or 5k and then only an additional 1k after that. But I need to know for those interested if that’s a fair amount or should it be lowered!

Lastly, I thought of also having a weekly or bi-weekly met up ball where the matches could win prizes together (and I mean actually stuff from my own hoard lol) and mingle with other matches for people to meet new friends and find out what this experience was like for their dragons.

Ok that’s about all I’ve got so far, please let me know what you guys think and thank you for taking time to read this!
Greetings everyone!

To start off, apologies if the idea comes off as rambles or anything of the sort but I want to get this down before I lose some of the ideas. I do hope you guys find the idea enjoyable and, please, feel free to leave feedback that YOU would like to see with the idea or where you could see some improvements being made. Otherwise, please let me know if this sounds like a fun idea. I’d love to start my own Roleplay thread here on the site for others to enjoy.

The idea is set up much like a blind date service! You’ll submit a dragon (BBC code preferred) with the required form and I’ll randomly select a match up from others who are seeking based on preference and the like. However, the twist here would be that it’s Masquerade Ball Themed! Meaning, it was all take place in a ballroom and no one will know your dragon’s identity unless you let the other person know. Take in mind the thread will display the dragon’s name and such but IC wise it’s up to you! Little prompts regarding the dance will also be handed out (likely three or four) and the match up may use one or not.

Regarding the dragon, the photo does not need to display what they’re wearing to the ball. That will up to you to describe what mask their wearing, outfit, etc. so you don’t need to worry about removing accessories off your dragon.

In terms of money, I was thinking the first dragon could be free (to draw interest and to test if this is for you), the next three dragons 4 or 5k and then only an additional 1k after that. But I need to know for those interested if that’s a fair amount or should it be lowered!

Lastly, I thought of also having a weekly or bi-weekly met up ball where the matches could win prizes together (and I mean actually stuff from my own hoard lol) and mingle with other matches for people to meet new friends and find out what this experience was like for their dragons.

Ok that’s about all I’ve got so far, please let me know what you guys think and thank you for taking time to read this!
nkHobD3.png tn0RSo5.png
4i9LHV0.png
xCVbB5p.png
11efmKl.png
uFMfy5S.png
@Trishluv
this sounds sooo cute i need it ;w; i for one would love to participate if you decide to start this! i especially think the idea of putting all the matches together to interact would be fun c:
@Trishluv
this sounds sooo cute i need it ;w; i for one would love to participate if you decide to start this! i especially think the idea of putting all the matches together to interact would be fun c:
iS326A.png
@Trishluv
Wow, cool! It sounds adorable and totally fun. If you actually start this, then I will definitely join! And putting them all together sounds awesome. Prizes too? Well, you really have this set up! Awesome idea, I hope you start it one day.
@Trishluv
Wow, cool! It sounds adorable and totally fun. If you actually start this, then I will definitely join! And putting them all together sounds awesome. Prizes too? Well, you really have this set up! Awesome idea, I hope you start it one day.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@Trishluv this sounds cute, I'd totally be interested!
@Trishluv this sounds cute, I'd totally be interested!
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@Trishluv

Sounds awesome to me, prices seem fine too. The idea of a grand meetup would be really interesting as well especially with the prizes as incentive. All and all definitely captured my intrigue so if you do end up doing it will check it out ^_^
@Trishluv

Sounds awesome to me, prices seem fine too. The idea of a grand meetup would be really interesting as well especially with the prizes as incentive. All and all definitely captured my intrigue so if you do end up doing it will check it out ^_^
EBs1WDl.png
@Resorant @LittleFire @luckgandor @LycanArachnid

Thank you for such positive feedback! I will definitely spend the next couple days organizing it together then and hopefully you will all be able to catch it on the forum! <3
@Resorant @LittleFire @luckgandor @LycanArachnid

Thank you for such positive feedback! I will definitely spend the next couple days organizing it together then and hopefully you will all be able to catch it on the forum! <3
nkHobD3.png tn0RSo5.png
4i9LHV0.png
xCVbB5p.png
11efmKl.png
uFMfy5S.png
@trishluv I'd be very interested as well!
@trishluv I'd be very interested as well!
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
I'd join in :D!
I'd join in :D!
@Canvas @shsltrashboy

Thank you so much for your interest! As stated in my comment above, I'm definitely going to make it happen so please look out for it soon and I really hope to see you two in it's start! c:
@Canvas @shsltrashboy

Thank you so much for your interest! As stated in my comment above, I'm definitely going to make it happen so please look out for it soon and I really hope to see you two in it's start! c:
nkHobD3.png tn0RSo5.png
4i9LHV0.png
xCVbB5p.png
11efmKl.png
uFMfy5S.png
@Trishluv

Could you please ping me :)? I'd hate to lose out!
@Trishluv

Could you please ping me :)? I'd hate to lose out!
1 2