Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy
1 2
Hey, I've been on here for a while now but, haven't explored the forums much. So, idk if anyone actually reads these or not but what the heck. Ha ha, name is Bri, but you can also call me by my username in whatever way you want (like "Star"/"stars"/"nonaligned"{lol} ) .

I like to role-play and I have done it before but it has been a long time and it was on a different site so, I'm not familiar with the format for this site. But, I learn quick! So, I'm open to just about any kind of rp at least once. I tend to be good at romance haha, but I do like to try a lot more than that like adventure, dystopia, superpowers, etc. I tend to like 1X1 rp but I'm cool with group ones.

I also like to just make friends! So, ever wanna chat hit me up! I don't bite I promise!!
Hey, I've been on here for a while now but, haven't explored the forums much. So, idk if anyone actually reads these or not but what the heck. Ha ha, name is Bri, but you can also call me by my username in whatever way you want (like "Star"/"stars"/"nonaligned"{lol} ) .

I like to role-play and I have done it before but it has been a long time and it was on a different site so, I'm not familiar with the format for this site. But, I learn quick! So, I'm open to just about any kind of rp at least once. I tend to be good at romance haha, but I do like to try a lot more than that like adventure, dystopia, superpowers, etc. I tend to like 1X1 rp but I'm cool with group ones.

I also like to just make friends! So, ever wanna chat hit me up! I don't bite I promise!!
@starsnotaligned

Hi! Nice to see that you decided to come and visit the forums! I'm actually from the recent May registration as well, and so I can say that the forums are extremely important to check, just for all the new info and people you can talk to!

If you're interested in roleplaying, then you should totally check out the Roleplay Forum. Personally I don't have a lot of time on my hands (1st year college student *cries internally*) but I can see that it's really active, so if you do decide to explore, I wish you the best of luck and have fun!
@starsnotaligned

Hi! Nice to see that you decided to come and visit the forums! I'm actually from the recent May registration as well, and so I can say that the forums are extremely important to check, just for all the new info and people you can talk to!

If you're interested in roleplaying, then you should totally check out the Roleplay Forum. Personally I don't have a lot of time on my hands (1st year college student *cries internally*) but I can see that it's really active, so if you do decide to explore, I wish you the best of luck and have fun!
Thanks! I am heading into my 2nd year of college, so I understand not finding time!
Thanks! I am heading into my 2nd year of college, so I understand not finding time!
@Starsnotaligned
Was your username inspired by Road to El Dorado by any chance? >.>
@Starsnotaligned
Was your username inspired by Road to El Dorado by any chance? >.>
@Rynxenvy

IT WAS!!!! hahahaha you are the 2nd person ever to think that haha
@Rynxenvy

IT WAS!!!! hahahaha you are the 2nd person ever to think that haha
@starsnotaligned

Love that movie, and hello!

I'm also from the May registration and haven't been on the forums much, I guess I'm kind of antisocial on games, which likely has to do with my MMORPG and raiding history. I got tired of having to heavily rely on others and when trying only getting a single word in response. To me that just ends the conversation.

I'll be going into my 3rd year of college in Fall. I'm a History major though now I'm regretting it a bit since my options with that degree will be limited.
@starsnotaligned

Love that movie, and hello!

I'm also from the May registration and haven't been on the forums much, I guess I'm kind of antisocial on games, which likely has to do with my MMORPG and raiding history. I got tired of having to heavily rely on others and when trying only getting a single word in response. To me that just ends the conversation.

I'll be going into my 3rd year of college in Fall. I'm a History major though now I'm regretting it a bit since my options with that degree will be limited.
@starsnotaligned

Welcome to Flight Rising! It's nice to meet you!

The Road to El Dorado is such a good movie but then again I think all traditional hand-drawn animation from Dreamworks is wonderful haha. Such good colors in that movie, too.

So, I see you like to roleplay! Here's the Roleplay Forum! But first, here is the BBCode Guide for making your rp posts look spiffy.
@starsnotaligned

Welcome to Flight Rising! It's nice to meet you!

The Road to El Dorado is such a good movie but then again I think all traditional hand-drawn animation from Dreamworks is wonderful haha. Such good colors in that movie, too.

So, I see you like to roleplay! Here's the Roleplay Forum! But first, here is the BBCode Guide for making your rp posts look spiffy.
@Karsi

It really is a good movie haha since they are bulling the whole time, it's basically how I live life these days XD I've never been great at History, so I think it's impressive when people can know so much about it!
@Karsi

It really is a good movie haha since they are bulling the whole time, it's basically how I live life these days XD I've never been great at History, so I think it's impressive when people can know so much about it!
@thegoogy

I agree! The colors are beautiful in that movie. I love animation and want to be an animator some day hopefully. The fact that people can make such beautiful art, that moves and can inspire and make people happy, is really a great thing to me. I've seen so many animated films and short films of all kinds. But still have plenty more to see!!
@thegoogy

I agree! The colors are beautiful in that movie. I love animation and want to be an animator some day hopefully. The fact that people can make such beautiful art, that moves and can inspire and make people happy, is really a great thing to me. I've seen so many animated films and short films of all kinds. But still have plenty more to see!!
@starsnotaligned

I want to be an animator, too! I've always said that animation is living art, and the magic of it is you forget that they're not real. What else in the world can accomplish such a feat? And the inexhaustible list of animated movies continue to grow, and that's the best gift. :)

Also, if you're looking for movie recommendations, I'd suggest 'The Reluctant Dragon' if you haven't seen it already. It's a movie about the behind-the-scenes work at Disney in the 1940's, and what all happened to make a movie. It's amazing, seriously.
@starsnotaligned

I want to be an animator, too! I've always said that animation is living art, and the magic of it is you forget that they're not real. What else in the world can accomplish such a feat? And the inexhaustible list of animated movies continue to grow, and that's the best gift. :)

Also, if you're looking for movie recommendations, I'd suggest 'The Reluctant Dragon' if you haven't seen it already. It's a movie about the behind-the-scenes work at Disney in the 1940's, and what all happened to make a movie. It's amazing, seriously.
1 2