Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | June New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40
@britneyrox The people here are so very nice and polite and that is my favorite thing.
@britneyrox The people here are so very nice and polite and that is my favorite thing.
@britneyrox
I'm super new here! I'm having trouble getting the big buxx! Help me out!
@britneyrox
I'm super new here! I'm having trouble getting the big buxx! Help me out!
wVAluyT.gifDqRr9sz.pngwVAluyT.gif

@britneyrox My favourite thing about flight rising so far is probably the turn based fighting system in the coliseum as it reminds me of the final fantasy games.
@britneyrox My favourite thing about flight rising so far is probably the turn based fighting system in the coliseum as it reminds me of the final fantasy games.
Unbelievable! You, [Subject Name Here], must be the pride of [Subject Hometown Here.]" -GLaDOS, Test Chamber 6
@britneyrox

Favourite thing? Probably monty, the dragon I created when registering. Excited for him to breed!
@britneyrox

Favourite thing? Probably monty, the dragon I created when registering. Excited for him to breed!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@britneyrox
More like favorite things: The world is so pretty and the lore is so vast, each dragon has its own special uniqueness.
@britneyrox
More like favorite things: The world is so pretty and the lore is so vast, each dragon has its own special uniqueness.
And then I said to Link
You wish Hero!
@britneyrox Thanks for doing this! My favorite thing about FR so far would probably be the endless future combinations of breeding dragons!
@britneyrox Thanks for doing this! My favorite thing about FR so far would probably be the endless future combinations of breeding dragons!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising right now is probably the coliseum. It's very fun!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising right now is probably the coliseum. It's very fun!
why hello there.
@britneyrox

My favourite thing about Flight Rising right now is meeting new people and how kind and friendly everyone is!
@britneyrox

My favourite thing about Flight Rising right now is meeting new people and how kind and friendly everyone is!
@izzibits read rules
@izzibits read rules
@britneyrox oops sorry i forgot well, i like the different dragon breeds, colors and genes you can customize it so much
@britneyrox oops sorry i forgot well, i like the different dragon breeds, colors and genes you can customize it so much
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40