Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
Just hatched this amazing boy. How can you not love that pure white? Monochrome across the board. White/White/Silver [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81509] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/81509_350.png[/img] [/url] Not looking for trades right now unless it's something exceptional, sorry! I prefer treasure to gems. I will end this auction later today.
Just hatched this amazing boy. How can you not love that pure white? Monochrome across the board.

White/White/Silver

81509_350.png

Not looking for trades right now unless it's something exceptional, sorry!

I prefer treasure to gems. I will end this auction later today.

RatttlefaceFRsig2_zpsd5118107.png
Wooowww! Wish I could get at him. *grabby hands* He'd be perfect for my girl but I'm poor! Good luck!
Wooowww! Wish I could get at him. *grabby hands* He'd be perfect for my girl but I'm poor! Good luck!
I don't have that much treasure currently. I could offer gems only at the moment, not sure what the going rate for gems=treasure is at the moment.

If you decide to take gems, please ping me with the starting bid amount. If not, I hope you find someone to take this lovely boy. C8
I don't have that much treasure currently. I could offer gems only at the moment, not sure what the going rate for gems=treasure is at the moment.

If you decide to take gems, please ping me with the starting bid amount. If not, I hope you find someone to take this lovely boy. C8
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Wolflette

Thank you! I'll consider that if he doesn't get that much attention.
@Wolflette

Thank you! I'll consider that if he doesn't get that much attention.
Awesome! I'll be around most of the day checking in and out. C8 I would plan to species change him to a Spiral possibly, so I could always send a baby from in the future as well.(Once an appropriate mate was found).
Awesome! I'll be around most of the day checking in and out. C8 I would plan to species change him to a Spiral possibly, so I could always send a baby from in the future as well.(Once an appropriate mate was found).
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Deadphoenix
He&#039;s beautiful! <3
I&#039;ve been looking for a pure white dragon.
I&#039;ll bid 50k for him. ;)
@Deadphoenix
He&#039;s beautiful! <3
I&#039;ve been looking for a pure white dragon.
I&#039;ll bid 50k for him. ;)
banner6_by_thami_mixim-d6btii9.png
I&#039;m interested. :D White is my favorite color. ^.^ I&#039;ll bid 60k.
I&#039;m interested. :D White is my favorite color. ^.^ I&#039;ll bid 60k.
@Mauii

@Pikminkirby

@thamimixim

The highest offer is Pikminkirby at 60k!
@Mauii

@Pikminkirby

@thamimixim

The highest offer is Pikminkirby at 60k!
Bump!
Bump!