Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~Interest Check- Glimmer babs~
1 2
Eeeee! I'm so excited to be showing you guys this! I have a pair of dragons whose babies might interest you. This is just an interest check for now, but I might turn this into a pinglist if this is successful. The dragons in particular I am breeding both have mulberry glimmer, so the hatchlings will be born with bright purple underbellies, which might be a problem for some, but I am quite determined these will look amazing. [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/188d/f/2016/152/a/d/viri_vesper_breeding_chart_by_diamondarkangel-da4kh0h.png[/img] For price range, I'd like to at least sell them for 12k, but I am willing to haggle if you don't want to spend that much, its just that they're so pretty and I want them to go somewhere they wont get exalted right away. Tell me what you think~ (Also, this was my first time making a breeding chart. I'm trying ;^; ) Pinglist: Micolash xX0KillJoy0Xx
Eeeee! I'm so excited to be showing you guys this! I have a pair of dragons whose babies might interest you. This is just an interest check for now, but I might turn this into a pinglist if this is successful.

The dragons in particular I am breeding both have mulberry glimmer, so the hatchlings will be born with bright purple underbellies, which might be a problem for some, but I am quite determined these will look amazing.

viri_vesper_breeding_chart_by_diamondarkangel-da4kh0h.png

For price range, I'd like to at least sell them for 12k, but I am willing to haggle if you don't want to spend that much, its just that they're so pretty and I want them to go somewhere they wont get exalted right away.

Tell me what you think~

(Also, this was my first time making a breeding chart. I'm trying ;^; )

Pinglist:
Micolash
xX0KillJoy0Xx
forum_signature_by_diamondarkangel-d8kwjzd.png
Bump~
Bump~
bump~
bump~
Bumpity bump~ c:
Bumpity bump~ c:
@AerisBlanchett I think that the purple glimmer is really vibrant and unique.
Good luck!
@AerisBlanchett I think that the purple glimmer is really vibrant and unique.
Good luck!
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@Parsley Thanks~!
@Parsley Thanks~!
bump
bump
Bump~!!
Bump~!!
@AerisBlanchett I really like it!! purple glim is a weakness of mine lol. I'd happily pay about 12kt for one ;v;
@AerisBlanchett I really like it!! purple glim is a weakness of mine lol. I'd happily pay about 12kt for one ;v;
@Micolash Yeee~! They'll be ready to breed really soon :D I'll ping you when they're done!
@Micolash Yeee~! They'll be ready to breed really soon :D I'll ping you when they're done!
1 2