Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | }o{~Vespertilio Insanis~}o{
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52
@Rawradorubiru No problem! Do you want to keep the name Yokai, or do you want me to give him another name? (sorry I don't give free unnamed dragons anymore ^^')
@Rawradorubiru No problem! Do you want to keep the name Yokai, or do you want me to give him another name? (sorry I don't give free unnamed dragons anymore ^^')
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

If you don't mind, can you please name him Aurelius?

By the way, can you tell me more about the lore of Liber Vivus? Like are all the dragons made from the pages of the book? Or was it only one dragon?
@CrazyassBat

If you don't mind, can you please name him Aurelius?

By the way, can you tell me more about the lore of Liber Vivus? Like are all the dragons made from the pages of the book? Or was it only one dragon?
@Rawradorubiru No problem! I just sent a CR ^^

Liber Vivus are books that transformed into dragons; it's the whole book that became a dragon ^^ It's not a recquirement for the dragon to be named after a book, but I chose the name mine after the Necronomicon x) I've seen some Liber Vivus with authors' names, for example Rowling ^^
If you want more info, you could ask the creator of the subspecies (the link to the subspecies' page is in Necronomicon's bio, just click on the banner with books on it) ^^
@Rawradorubiru No problem! I just sent a CR ^^

Liber Vivus are books that transformed into dragons; it's the whole book that became a dragon ^^ It's not a recquirement for the dragon to be named after a book, but I chose the name mine after the Necronomicon x) I've seen some Liber Vivus with authors' names, for example Rowling ^^
If you want more info, you could ask the creator of the subspecies (the link to the subspecies' page is in Necronomicon's bio, just click on the banner with books on it) ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat can i pls have yuki if thats okay?
@CrazyassBat can i pls have yuki if thats okay?
@spacenoodle809 I'm sorry I just sent him to a newbie on another thread; do you want to be on his parent's pinglist for next time they have a nest? I could give you 50% ^^
@spacenoodle809 I'm sorry I just sent him to a newbie on another thread; do you want to be on his parent's pinglist for next time they have a nest? I could give you 50% ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat that would work for me!
@CrazyassBat that would work for me!
@spacenoodle809 You're on the list! ;)
@spacenoodle809 You're on the list! ;)
eUMhm7B.png
Bump! ^_^
Bump! ^_^
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here